VH1 Star -- 'I Got Laid By An Insect'

8/11/2010 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

VH1 reality star Kerry Schwartz has a sense of humor about the insect that burrowed inside of her leg and used her as a human incubator ... telling us last night, "I got laid by an insect!"

0811_schwartz_v3

TMZ spoke with Kerry on her way to meet with doctors at a New York hospital -- where she told us, "There's actually, like stuff ... stuffed inside of my skin right now that they have to remove ... which is why I'm here."

Kerry -- who's still in a tremendous amount of pain -- also told us doctors believe her uninvited inhabitants may have either been spiders or some sort of fly.

But the chick who won "Frank the Entertainer in a Basement Affair" says she's staying positive --"I'm thinking maybe I'll get superpowers soon ... because that's what happened to Spider-Man when he got bit."

UPDATE: TMZ has learned Kerry stayed overnight at the hospital -- after doctors decided they wanted to keep an eye on her condition. She's expected to be discharged sometime today.

0811_buggin_footer

stargazer

Again, to the person who suggested it had to be a spider, WRONG. SPIDERS DO NOT DO THIS! If you knew anything at all about spiders, you would understand how it could not possibly happen. At no time in history has a spider EVER laid eggs inside of a living person.

OhSoLittleMouse

@ STARGAZER - thank you for your 3 separate comments regarding my spider bite. I don't recall you being in the emergency room with me for any of my visits, not do I believe we have ever met. I curtsey to your know all and see all abilities. I will now disregard in whole what 4 PhD. specialists had to say about my experience. Thank you for setting me free.

DrkAnjl

Like 0% it was a spider. 90% chance that she had BOTFLY eggs-then-larvae in her leg! The Botfly lays its microscopic eggs on common mosquitoes, then the infected mosquitoes do what they do best, inject their scnozzes into people's legs and arms (in this case, a blonde hoochie's) and the eggs incubate in the flesh and eat their way out as larvae! GROSS!!! LOL. It's pretty rare in the U.S. though, bet she recently came back from some hoochie vacation oversees recently! I AM HOUSE!!!!

Jay

I had a botfly on my head when I was younger- around 5 I think. It hurt like a bitch and my mom had no idea why I would shriek every so often (it feels like it's stabbing you). She had to take me to a doctor to figure out what it was (I have a lot of really dark hair and it was dificult to see). Anyway, I doubt this was caused by a botfly, this is much bigger.

Mike

Nobody from a vh1 reality show should ever be called a star

Muffiez

OMG! what a media whore! Did she really need to take off her bandage and expose her gapping wound outside?!? She's lucky another bug didn't fly in there and laid more bugs. Gross.

b

What a beast. I wish that nailed her heart

Janet

Hello guys could you pls help join http://www.facebook.com/michaeljackson ♥ We
have to get 20 million fans for MJ's birthday onthe 29th of August!Invite your friends too!!

JAN

I THINK U R LUCKY AT LEAST THEY GOT SOME OF IT OUT LOOK UP MORGELLON ON CDC I SAW THE PHOTOS AND U DIDN'T HAVE A FLY IN THERE I HAVE IT SO I KNOW THERE R ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO SUFFER WITH THIS BUT BECAUSE WE R NOT RICH AND FAMOUS NO ONE WILL DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT U WANT TO HELP US AND U LOOK IT UP IT'S REAL AND THEY SAY THE WORST IS CALIFORNIA WHERE THE REASEARCH IS BEING DONE MY WHOLE BODY IS FULL OF THOSE AND U CAN'T BOMB YOUR HOUSE TO GET RID OF THEM THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY U WILL HAVE IT AGAIN BELIEVE ME IT'S NOT OVER I WISH U COULD HELP ME IM GOING TO DIE BEFORE THE CDC MAKES UP IT'S MIND HELP IF U CAN GOD BLESS AND I HOPE U GET THRU THIS IT TAKES ALOT OF WILL POWER TO KNOW THEY R STILL IN THERE AND WILL ALWAYS BE UNTIL THEY LET THE NEWS THAT IT'S GOING TO BE AS BAD AS AID'S WHEN THEY DO RELEASE IT. CHECK IT OUT IM NOT CRAZY IQ 156

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3