Mel Gibson:

Can You Hear Me Now?

8/11/2010 9:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... L.A. County Sheriff's investigators are waiting on Verizon, AT&T and other carriers to supply them with the last bit of evidence before turning the case over to the D.A.

Mel Gibson Investigation
As we have previously reported ... text messages and emails between Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva play a part in piecing together what happened on January 6, during the now-famous blowout.  Although lawyers for both sides have anted up the texts and emails, Sheriff's investigators want to turn over the official records -- under the law, only official records from the carriers are admissible in evidence -- it's called the "best evidence" rule.

One more thing ...  We've learned the domestic violence investigation is being handled separately from the extortion investigation -- the latter is being investigated by the Major Crimes Bureau of the Sheriff's Department.  The goal, we're told, is for both investigations to be submitted to the D.A. at the same time.

lili

Wow, the same 6 'team Mel' people posting all day, everyday.

fuddyduddy

No excuse for the Jew hating , woman beating, child hurting Drunk...He wanted this who*re so he got what he asked for..did I forget to mention the wife cheating, emotional abuser piece of sh*t..ohh I think I just mentioned it...there's a special place in Hell for you Mel..C U there..and I'll kick your ass...

Posted at 3:55 PM on Aug 11, 2010 by Andolini
________________________________________________________________

Not so fast, mouthy Andolini! In the U.S. a person is innocent until PROVEN guilty! Remember that? I didn't think so...

fuddyduddy

Wow, the same 6 'team Mel' people posting all day, everyday.

Posted at 3:58 PM on Aug 11, 2010 by lili

And your point is what exactly??????

Curious

-We're also told investigators may conduct several other interviews before turning the case over to the L.A. County D.A.'s Office -- possibly the week from next.-

Bet they want to have a chat with the "star witness" Jimmy.

After all, he's seen ten months of verbal abuse from Mr. Mel to Miss Oksana.

Oh wait - he wasn't actually there on Jan.6. Darn.

Tammy

Posted at 3:55 PM on Aug 11, 2010 by Andolini
________________________________________________________________

Posted at 3:58 PM on Aug 11, 2010 by fuddyduddy

I think the more telling thing in the original post is that the poster expects to be in that special place, which says he's, AT LEAST, all the things he accuses Mel of being.

Machelle

That's just terrific.
Charlie Sheen cost tax payers
20 grand.
Let's see how much this idiot
costs us.

john

Andolini writes:
Posted at 3:55 PM on Aug 11, 2010 by Andolini

Gee, sounds like a RANT to me, just like MEL'S. I guess you will be in same place MEL is going to! :)

fuddyduddy

Andolini sounds like he is blowing hot air just like Oksana.

fuddyduddy

That's just terrific.
Charlie Sheen cost tax payers
20 grand.
Let's see how much this idiot
costs us.

Posted at 4:03 PM on Aug 11, 2010 by Machelle

The idiot is Oksana who started this whole circus. Send her your well wishes.

kpacota

Minutes don't lie.

Someone will know the facts now. If we only heard 30 or 40 minutes of "recordings" and it shows there were 60 minutes of phone calls that night, or 50 minutes... then what was "cut out" of the recordings? The records will also go to show how many calls were made, and from what number to what number. So if she ever called him.... well, there goes the "I was terrified" and "in fear of my life" excuse.

Does this only apply to the 6 January episode or does it include a larger time period including the 18 February date?

More puzzle pieces.

We may also find out who else she has been calling and talking to.

His lawyers would not issue a press statement that they were in court for hearings for two days. They're following the gag order consistently.

And if any texts from her to anyone else appear that implicate them and show participation of anyone else in this, then you can have conspiracy added to the charges.

Pass the popcorn.

Mary Ann

Why are people so dumb to use e-mail,twitter, phone calls and facebook for their vile messages? Mel was stupid and needs help with anger management. The mother of his child needs to be deportrd back to Russia where she belongs!

Curious

Oh hey, it's lili!

Hiya lili! What do you think of the news?

Miss Oksana may have hired computer law expert James Spertus, but not even he can help her if the "official do***ents" from the carriers don't jibe with her claims.

And of course, I think it's fascinating that the MCB, who deal with organized crime and all that good stuff, is handling the extortion investigation.

Better than Law and Order, don't ya think?

Or do you actually do nothing but come on message boards to drop little lines that fall sadly short of their intended aim to insult?

fuddyduddy

john...i think you're right! I'm sure he needs medication (I stated that in a calm voice). :)

Andolini

Hey Fuddy Duddy..my family is fighting for these right NOW..and some lame ass hides behind Taking the 5th on every depo & not showig up pretty much says he knows what he did..what country are you from?? ?Ohh the country of allowing loser like Gibson to continue to exsist..if this happened in Saudi Arabia they would of cut off his thang..his hands and put him where the sun doesn't shine which is where he belongs, you bleeding heart..You are a stranger in the United States my friend...don"t forget that.. because if you really knew history you know what right is right..

V

Anyone notice now the tactic is to try and get those negative posts on the first page!!!

Also anyone notice that this article adds ONE FULL WEEK to the prior story. Now it is 3 weeks, isn't it?

TMZ- was there a hearing you missed?