Mel Gibson:

Can You Hear Me Now?

8/11/2010 9:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... L.A. County Sheriff's investigators are waiting on Verizon, AT&T and other carriers to supply them with the last bit of evidence before turning the case over to the D.A.

Mel Gibson Investigation
As we have previously reported ... text messages and emails between Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva play a part in piecing together what happened on January 6, during the now-famous blowout.  Although lawyers for both sides have anted up the texts and emails, Sheriff's investigators want to turn over the official records -- under the law, only official records from the carriers are admissible in evidence -- it's called the "best evidence" rule.

We're also told investigators may conduct several other interviews before turning the case over to the L.A. County D.A.'s Office -- possibly the week from next.

One more thing ...  We've learned the domestic violence investigation is being handled separately from the extortion investigation -- the latter is being investigated by the Major Crimes Bureau of the Sheriff's Department.  The goal, we're told, is for both investigations to be submitted to the D.A. at the same time.

fuddyduddy

Andolini...I don't know what plante you live on, but hun, a person is not guilty until proven innocent here in the USA. You are no better than those Taliban sand fleas!

Curious

kcapote -

The Feb. rant call is part of the extortion investigation since they are the crux of whole deal. One can hardly think the MBC would omit such crucial evidence in their investigation of it.

fuddyduddy

Sweetheart -- Sweet!

Any news on the hearings?

middleagedcrazy

Awww, come on, can't we get another 'night/day of terror' press release. I was kind of looking forward to that. Any body else's computers going kaput with timelines, etc.?

kpacota

If the phone records indicate any proof of a conspiracy or larger pattern of extortion, the court may be able to issue a new warrant for a full computer search, not a limited one. Should be fun.

Pass the popcorn.

beelzebeub

Andolini... You are recorded on TMZ.........You can't splice, dice or tamper with your hateful, foul mouthed physically threatening rant.......Case of the pot calling the kettle black ...

koko

I hope Mel can rebuild his film making career. I just saw Passion and what an awesome and brilliant film! Yes, he was set up by this money hungry lady, Russian bride! But, Mel should never ever left his wife. he knows he messed up by getting seduced by this devil with a plan! She is just evil, the way she taped him!!!

Krista

This is all getting pretty ridiculous- especially the ROL headline that MG kicked down Oikinsana's door. But in the body of the story it says that he kicked the door, threatened to break it down, and she finally let him in. After she let him in he somehow chest butted her while she was holding the baby. If that story is even remotely true, she should be charged with child endangerment for 1) Not calling the police and instead exposing her child to a dangerous situation, and 2) Holding the child during a dangerous situation. Babies aren't shields, and mothers who are in fear of their safety have a duty to call 911. If that fails, put down the BABY FOR GOD's SAKE!!!

All of her stories keep getting more bizarre and inane by the day. Can't she just shut her pie hole and deal with the matter privately?

At this point, I wouldn't trust Boinksana anymore than I can throw her. Her media leaks and behavior are abusive. It's offensive to continue to witness this abuse. I'm tired of being a helpless observer, and am putting Mel Gibson's movies at the top of my Netflix queue so I can have a Mel Gibson marathon to show my support.

Tammy

Posted at 4:14 PM on Aug 11, 2010 by middleagedcrazy

I don't think there's a timeine that can EVER be made from the lies/stories this woman tells. Now, if she was doing some terminator like time travelling, it's possioble.

Curious

You are a stranger in the United States my friend...don"t forget that.. because if you really knew history you know what right is right..

Posted at 4:07 PM on Aug 11, 2010 by Andolini
------------------------------------------------------------
History lesson - The Constitution of the United States:

Amendment 5
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime,
unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising
in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time
of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense
to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any
criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life,
liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be
taken for public use, without just compensation.

Amendment 9
The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed
to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Curious

Craxymom - I was trying again today to trace it all back, article by article. I kept getting booted! LMAo.

My computer REALLy doesn't want to deal with it.

Curious

Crazy*

Yeah, the typoes, they cavort.

fuddyduddy

Oh, Curious...thank you so much for watching my back. I'm so tired today. I'm trying to work on some things on my desk, and keep up with this. Thanks...cheers

Areohbee

He looks like a sharpei.

Curious

Fuddyduddy - anytime fellow Sleuth!