Oksana Grigorieva:

Don't Bug Me

8/12/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Oksana Grigorieva's new lawyer has an immediate mission -- debug Oksana's house.

Okasana Grigorieva House
We're told attorney James Spertus -- who Oksana has hired to rep her in the extortion investigation and an almost certain civil lawsuit against Mel Gibson -- will hire experts who can sweep Oksana's home for bugs.

Sources say Oksana is worried either Mel or the media has planted cameras or wiretapping devices and the lawyer doesn't want to take any chances.

Spertus is a nationally recognized expert on computers and other electronic gadgets.

Mel~Fan

I wonder if Mel is regretting the relationship he had with this woman yet? My guess/hope is YES!

Tellthetruth59

is her hair real? it just doesn't look real to me.

Posted at 7:01 AM on Aug 12, 2010 by alicia
---------------------------------------------

I think it's a weave or extensions judging by the length and the way it lays. Everytime I look at her hair I remember the evil woman at the end of the Passion whose long black wig/hair flies off. I also wondered about the point of that particular scene as it seemed to come out of nowhere. Now I think it was prophetic.

KAREN SANDERS

Ironic. LOL. She is worried about getting recorded or taped illegally?

Tellthetruth59

Mel played with fire and got BURNED. Stop with the Mel is innocent, you reap what you sow.

Posted at 7:07 AM on Aug 12, 2010 by Mr. Pip
------------------------------------------------------------

If that is true, you should be harvesting your crap crop about now. It's getting ripe.

azlee

ok Mel's lawyers, get ready to ask for credit card statements and receipts. I wouldn't put it past her to plant some to make Mel look dirty.

This really does make for an excellent script for a lifetime movie.

I've been reading and not posting. Slowly I watch a couple of posters (bloggers, but I hate that term) who seem pro mel change and get a bunch to their thinking. Some caught it, some haven't. Both that I am thinking of think you are below them and they are way smarter. Both are women (I think)....but as people post make sure you keep true to what you believe. If enough evidence is provided to sway you from Mel's innocence then that is good and ok. But nothing on here is evidence yet, just speculation. Don't get too lost in it.

SayWhat

Posted at 7:07 AM on Aug 12, 2010 by Mr. Pip
-------------------------------------
*passes Mr.Pip an M*
I think you dropped this. lol... now your name makes sense.
Mr.PIMP, please teach your future whores that less is more. Yuksana is digging herself deeper and deeper.

StarryStarryNight

so oink$ thinks mel or the media has planted bugs in her house?

what media has she had in the house? radaroffline?

kickaboo

Hmm, what is Oksana going to try and say? That someone broke into her house, bugged her house...magically got her to provoke Gibson into a rage and LEAKED the edited tapes against Judge's orders? Not Oksana's fault? Or is an extortioner trying to cover her ass? Why she even went to a computer crimes expert is the question BEFORE law enforcement had control of her computer, what's Oksana hiding?

StarryStarryNight

Posted at 7:07 AM on Aug 12, 2010 by Mr. Pip
------------------------------------------------------------

Posted at 7:12 AM on Aug 12, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

dang, i knew i smelled something.

maya

Oh Mel Gibson, please, please, please stay strong and sane. I know that's a lot to ask of someone who is going through what you are going through, but please take strenght and comfort from knowing that the people with compassion and integrity are well aware that what she did to you was so wrong on so many levels. Please Mel, don't get angry anymore, get justice. Please have faith that this wrong will be righted and you will survive and thrive.

SayWhat

*From ROL*
“He also supposedly told Oksana, in regards to Lucia, ‘Take her! I will hit her. I have got to go.’”
----------------------------------------------

Please, Please, Please Mel, go after this gold digging wench! I can't freaking believe that she keeps dragging her daughter into this mess. Her evil lies are out there forever and she doesn't even blink an eye.

Bubba

Paranoid much Oksana?

kickaboo

108 ANOTHER BS lie from ROL and Oksana. Everyday this wh0re adds more. Take her? Take her where, did she let Mel hold the infant while he was raged (supposedly) What kind of mother does that? What kind of mother would place her months old infant daughter in someone's hands like that and not protect her? What kind of mother is Oksana? What kind of mother exploits their child for CASH?

kr

It's like cheaters who have anxiety about their cheating and so accuse the innocent spouse. She's bugged him and now is paranoid that he will do the same. Guilty much Oksana? Have something to hide? Why is it ok for you to bug Mel but not the other way around? Hmm I'm not for abuse but I just don't trust this "infertile" miracle woman.

StarryStarryNight

i'm still stuck on this she thought it might be the media who bugged mel's house. did she have radaroffline over for dinner?

when was the last time mel was at his house?