Paris Hilton -- The Breast She's Ever Looked

8/11/2010 10:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Dressed in her best Marilyn Monroe drag, natural beauty Paris Hilton showed off her biggest assets at her latest perfume launch at MyStudio nightclub in L.A. last night.

0811_parix_hilton_boobs

The fragrance is called good bra Tease.

0811_paris_monroe_footer

Shawn A

She is still beautiful

donna

Paris is beautiful you jealous haters.

Silly TMZ

When I first scrolled to this pic, I thought it was a shot of her wax figure or something- it didn't look real. Sadly, it is. And could she ram her tits up any higher?? This looks hilarious. I can't imagine who would want to smell like her. Ick.

Tabloid Diva

I love Paris, but I hate this look.
The red lipstick makes her look older than she is, like 40ish.
The tatas are pushed up way too much, there's no under-boob, which makes the clev look fake....uh, Paris, you usually have good taste so wtf happened here?? Fire whoever's idea this was, but if it was yours, sorry girl but it's not hot.

stan

she sucks. in more ways than one.

Mrs.NC

She is so gross.. yuck.. with her little eye.. when will she die of a std already...

rayna

breasts squished together like that NEVER look good. The queen of ugly squished breasts though is janel jackson. Ewww!

Paul

She looks gorgeous! Looks like old Hollywood. She can be playing tribute to auntie Zah, Zah, Gabor

Jen

Are we still falling for the "push-up" bra here???!!!??? You can't push up nothing...look back at some older pictures of her, and I mean "older" as in less than a year ago...she's as flat as a pancake, and you can't create "THOSE" with just a bra...and OH HER HANDS...they are so manly and disgusting looking...she needs to stay out of the sun and stop stroking all of these idiots off in the bathroom - it's muscle-ing up her hands too much!! YUCK - SHE'S A MESS

sarina

looks like a drag queen

Kev the Realist

Whoa, just goes to show you can put lipstick and a dress on a pig, but it is still a pig....... Why does anything that Paris does matter to anyone......

starselynn

Shee looka lika MAN!!
She is sooo f'ugly. And I'm only saying this cuz she is so into herself. Anybody that would F**K that, is disgusting, too.
"Eww"

sam

Everyone here is entitled to their own opinion however shallow and narrow minded it is you are entitled. I think she is great! She is always reinventing herself you have got to love that!!!!!!!!!

bobbyozone

that look works for me. if i was her man she would have needed a whip and a chair to keep me off her before the party.

Bob

How to make something out of nothing! (Both the boobs and her)