'American Idol' Contestant

Busted

8/12/2010 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bad week for "American Idol" contestants ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ seventh season competitor Asia'h Epperson is currently in custody and has been booked after beating up a girl at a Hollywood nightclub.

According to sources, Epperson and another chick -- her sister -- kicked another clubgoer's butt inside Colony club.

Asiah Epperson and Too Short Video
We have video of Asia'h leaving the club with Too Short at 2:20 AM, just before she was cuffed and cheerfully taken away.

The victim complained of bruising and pain. Epperson is currently at the station.

UPDATE:  The alleged victim has now made a citizen's arrest and says she will press charges.  Asia'h will be transferred to a nearby jail soon.

UPDATE 7:20 AM: Asia'h has just been released from custody.

Story developing ....
American Idol Arrested Photos

KittyKittyKitty

Yikes!

MIDNIGHT TOKER

Another night in the big city
Good lesson here.
Only bad things happen after 12:00 midnight.
Get home before then and life is good
proven fact(well sort of)after 12,only drunks,stoners,thieves,pimps,drug dealers and weirdos are out after midnight

Beth Hedstrom

Who edits this stuff?!? You have two completely different last names for this chica. I've said it before, and I'll say it again,HIRE ME! Obviously I have nothing better to do than read your blog at 3:55 in the morning...Harvey, call me!

Mary

First line under picture, correct the spelling of name, Emmerson, to Epperson.

healthboy

It is very usefull information for every one...http://www.gemsdrugstore.com/

LA me

I just left The Colony at around 2:10 am. Didn't see any police action taking place. Musta happened after I left.

justsaying

Probably fighting over some girl. guess she didn't get the chance to lick last night.

LA me

Another night in the big city
Good lesson here.
Only bad things happen after 12:00 midnight.
Get home before then and life is good
provenm fact(well sort of)after 12,only drunks,stoners,thieves,pimps,drug dealers and weirdos are out after midnight

Posted at 3:55 AM on Aug 12, 2010 by MIDNIGHT TOKER

Umm Midnight....I am non of the above. Just doing my job (Chauffeur/designated driver/guardian angel) watching over my clients daughters. Seeing that my clients are intelligent enough to hire me, shows great responsibilty. If only Paris, Lindsay, Nicole, etc...had the hindsight to do this. They definitely could have afforded my services. They ended up paying a whole lot more in the end!!

SallyChi

She just got a big recording contract with Babyface, I think!

Truth

LOSERS!!!!! WHY EVEN REPORT ON THE LOSERS WHO WERE BOOTED OFF? WHO CARESSS!! ONCE YOU'RE GONE, YOU'RE NO LONGER A FAMEWHORE - AT LEAST ON TV... JUST SAYIN. SLOW NEWS DAY HARVEY???

Horndog

Who?

Ros Patterson

This is sad because this girl's father was killed in a car accident a couple of days before her intial tryouts and she just missed the final cut. When will these people learn that once you name is/has been associated with American Idol that your life ceases to be your own?

eff you idiots who didnt watch the draft and dont know the whole story

HER SISTER she effing lied on the show. said she was the only girl wtf. did she lie now or on the show. was the " dad just died story " fake too?

StarryStarryNight

is she going to be overwhelmed by the publicity and try to off herself with aspirin and sleep aids too?

Tori

who cares? I can't even remember who she is.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments