'American Idol' Contestant

Busted

8/12/2010 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bad week for "American Idol" contestants ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ seventh season competitor Asia'h Epperson is currently in custody and has been booked after beating up a girl at a Hollywood nightclub.

According to sources, Epperson and another chick -- her sister -- kicked another clubgoer's butt inside Colony club.

Asiah Epperson and Too Short Video
We have video of Asia'h leaving the club with Too Short at 2:20 AM, just before she was cuffed and cheerfully taken away.

The victim complained of bruising and pain. Epperson is currently at the station.

UPDATE:  The alleged victim has now made a citizen's arrest and says she will press charges.  Asia'h will be transferred to a nearby jail soon.

UPDATE 7:20 AM: Asia'h has just been released from custody.

Story developing ....
American Idol Arrested Photos

LTBK

Harvey CALL Beth!!!

MIDNIGHT TOKER

Another night in the big city
Good lesson here.
Only bad things happen after 12:00 midnight.
Get home before then and life is good
provenm fact(well sort of)after 12,only drunks,stoners,thieves,pimps,drug dealers and weirdos are out after midnight

Posted at 3:55 AM on Aug 12, 2010 by MIDNIGHT TOKER

Umm Midnight....I am non of the above. Just doing my job (Chauffeur/designated driver/guardian angel) watching over my clients daughters. Seeing that my clients are intelligent enough to hire me, shows great responsibilty. If only Paris, Lindsay, Nicole, etc...had the hindsight to do this. They definitely could have afforded my services. They ended up paying a whole lot more in the end!!

Posted at 4:36 AM on Aug 12, 2010 by LA me
oh yah...I forgot cops,emergency personel and good chauffeur's looking out for clients..sounds like a good job LA me...bet you have some stories to tell......

Broeheem

The correct spelling of her last name is W I L L I A M S. Duh.... and she gots a white woman's hair - suprise!

dd

@2 Midnight Toker You are soooo right! @15 stick to Sarah Palin info. your racial one-liners are stupid.

Allie

oh happy day, another reality show skank doing skanky stuff. Yawn.

BSweet

That sort of behavior should equal automatic disqualification.

scott

Who the hell is this person? The season hasn't even started so i don't understand how this is relevant news.

jus-sayin

What a classy lady...so lady like......NOT!

StarryStarryNight

she's from season 7. not this year.

My two cents ;)

I was really pulling for her on AI. Her audition was the one where she sang for her daddy because he had passed away a couple weeks before the audition and her voice was really pretty. She needs to grow up and offer good things in this world. AI needs to be canceled all together

Dan

maybe she would have been able to run from the cops if she wasn't wearing such stupid looking shoes

emily

dumbass! she dont even have a sister lol hope u whooped her ass asia'h!!

KT fr CB

The things people will do to try to stay famous.

Eva

first of all leave my friend alone we both were on season 7 tryouts! Let her live her life and back off! Haters!!

melissa

FYI... That's just media for ya! It was her friend not a sister and the dad story is very true.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments