Cruisin' for a Boosler

8/12/2010 2:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

The 57-year-old resurfaced at some event in Beverly Hills last week, looking quaint.

0811_memba_reveal_v2

Elayne once dated the late Andy Kaufman.

Boosler is married to Bill Siddons, who was the former manager of The Doors.

Carl

Wow, I always assumed she was already in her early 40s in the 1980s. I guess I was off by at least a decade!

scrapper

I loved Elayne. She was hilarious. In this day and age of Botox and being less than twig thin, it's great to see someone in h-wood that has'nt suc***bed to the crap.

Chris

Wow. She was nasty then and nastier now.

drew

Yup. Still fugly.

Woody McBrreairty

I saw Elayne on the Joy Behar show recently. She is hilariously funny, very intelligent and knows how to use current news events for her comedy act. Elayne is the founder of "Tails of Joy" animal rescue and is very active in saving the lives of beautiful innocent animals and placing them in loving homes. Elayne is to be commended for this great work. She is rich and famous and does not need to do something like this, but she does it out of love for these wonderful deserving creations of God

mvp12816

She looks great. I'm sure that that is a bad angle and she doesn't have crazy chin #3. Always liked her. #7 thank you for sharing your knowledge. #4 and #6, what do you look like?

Mary

I would never have recognized her. I have a copy of her Dinner for One cable special. Still makes me laugh.

MariJoy

Loved her back in the day...for some reason I can NEVER remember her name, though - thanks for bringing her back to mind.

Swissmiss150

She is looking 'quaint.' What the heck does that mean? Why don't they just run the photo and a short caption and let it go at that.

honestlyabe

The chick is certifiable crazy. Lost the funny and now bitter and bloated. I heard her radio interview where she accused Streisand of stiffing her for a payment. Victim complex. Says Hollywood hates her and she can't get work. Maybe it's because Boosler's a backstabbing bitch.

HonestlyAbe

The chick is certifiably crazy as ****. Lost the funny and now bitter and bloated.

jay

i used to love her...wouldnt mind hearing from her again..