Dina Lohan to Break Silence on Lindsay's Jail Stint

8/12/2010 12:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dina Lohan is finally going to spill the beans about her daughter's trouble with the law -- and it's all going down tomorrow morning in New York City.

Dina Lohan On Today Show With Matt Lauer
Dina is heading to the "Today Show" to give an exclusive interview with Matt Lauer -- and she's expected to dish on everything from Lindsay's jail time to the young actress' current rehab treatment.

cari

So the TODAY show and Matt Lauer are really covering the hard news these days???

Sorry Meredith, you DON'T work on a 'NEWS' show anymore.

Having this mentally impaired drug user on makes you lose ALL credibility.

nancee

Dina needs to go home and watch her other kids so they don't end up like Lindsey

moey

Why would she go on national tv and divulge all of her daughter's problems? - why not let her daughter receive her treatment and recovery privately? - she's not much of a mother - she's a bitch!

jean

Q:Where in the world is Matt Laurer?????
A: PLANET URANUS

Q; What has Matt Laurer been up too?
A; Obviously smoking crack and drinking with the Lohans..

Geez....such dissapointment....

macy

I am sick of the entire Lindsey situation. If she wants help, then get help. If she does not want help then let her crash and burn and leave her alone. Not sure if the media is correct but they pro-trey her as a spoiled brat. Just hope she gets it together.

Ben

I have never seen a worst example of a Mother and Father then with this family. I am no fan of LL but i can sure see with parents like these 2 some sense of why she is like she is.

Hime

How is it her mother's business to "break her silence" on her daughter's issues? No wonder Lindsay has so many issues...she gets locked up and all her mom can do is sign a deal to get on TV and talk about it.

Hugh

Has this woman ever held a real 9-5 job? Does she have any kind of career to call her own?
What a fkn leech!

neither of these two sluts

well she has to be paid for interviews...her main whore is in rehab! and Ali is so ugly that all she can work is a downtown street corner and we know those hokoers are $2.00 hookers! The Pimp Mama Bitch needs money!

kromen

Hey Dina,
I believe I speak for most when I say, S.T.F.U!

SUNIA3

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese send this broad away. The thought of her is making my eyes bleed.

Nicole

I want to see what she says about judge and how Lindsay is doing.

The judge recusing herself has already been positive for Lindsay with an early release from the inpatient rehab expected.

RADAR

Lindsay Lohan is likely to be released early from court-ordered rehab, RadarOnline.com is reporting exclusively.
Danette Meyers, the prosecutor in Lindsay’s case, told RadarOnline.com that Lindsay most likely will be free before spending her entire 90 day sentence in rehab at UCLA Medical Center.

“My understanding from conversations with Shawn Chapman Holley is that Miss Lohan could be released early from the treatment facility,” Meyers told RadarOnline.com exclusively. “It is looking as if that is what the health care professionals are going to recommend.
“How much earlier she could be released I’m unsure of at this point.

“I will follow what the health care professional advise. That could involve follow up treatment for Miss Lohan, however, it is my understanding that it is looking like the health care professionals will be recommending that she be released earlier than the 90 days Judge Revel previously ordered.”

Amtrak

Tomorrow will be one of the only times I switch to the Today show. Normally, I don't like it at all - GMA is my go to.

Dina has pretty much kept quiet since Lindsay was sentenced except for one time when asked about how LL was was being treated in jail, she said, "just like everyone else", and the entire gossip world was in an uproar because she continued with, "she doesn't even have a pillow". She wasn't looking for pity - she was just reinforcing the statement - no special treatment.

I've enjoyed seeing the photo spreads that unexpectedly came out while LL was away - obviously she was busy those last few weeks before she went to jail. And, she looked good.

LL obviously has a problem like many young ppl have - immaturity - but it's compounded by money, constant media coverage and the industry. She drinks, experiments with drugs and made some really, really bad decisions. I bet many of you did the same thing when you were younger, or your kids/nieces/nephews are doing the same thing now.

The sentence the judge gave LL, compared to similar situations did not make sense. At all. Personally, I think LL should have been treated harsher on her second DUI instead of the probation and alcohol classes. But the 90 days plus 90 days mandatory rehab, coupled with the bull**** with Morningside was crazy and I'm surprised/impressed the DA brought it up.

I'm looking forward to hearing what Dina has to say. I'm sure she wanted to duct tape Michael Lohan's mouth the entire time this was going on. I'd like to see her publicly state that he has no knowledge, no contact, no nothing to do with LL or Ali, and the courts ignored him because despite having Lisa Bloom as an attorney, his statements mean NOTHING. His exploits and public Twitter rants with Erin and Kate Major must be a lot to bear if you're the mother of his four children.

OK Haters...go ahead and attack me. I do ask that you back off Ali. She's a kid. A KID! And she loves her sister. The nasty comments on here are obviously from people whose ability to empathize rivals that of a maggot.

Turbo

The whole Lohan family needs mental help! Give me a break, do you honestly think if you went to jail and were not a somebody, you would get out early. Lindsay needs to be in jail for about 6 months, maybe that will teach her. Maybe put her in a real jail like rikers in NYC

tgrfan42069

lmao i was so worried about my daughters 10 day jail stint it was awful...what is there to say she spent 10 lousy days in jail woopidy doo dah