Ronnie and Sammi

Grease & Sweat & Muscles

8/12/2010 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Greasy and hairless second tier "Jersey Shore" cast members Ronnie and Sammi took time out from unnaturally tanning to do it the old-fashioned way yesterday on the beach in Seaside Heights, NJ.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
GT and more T.

Blackchris

They're starting to look like stars!! Is it wrong that I am obsessed with that show.. And guido/guidette lifestyle Lol!! But, they are fking hilarious.. Hope they can (all cast members) make careers out of this new found fame! "FIST PUMP" ROFL!!

Ron Jeremy

I would hit that til the cow comes home .

Throwback kid

I wish Ronnie would stop taking steroids, they are going to stunt his growth!

alexis

OMG R they even goin out..Im SSOOOO confused now!!!

naplessell

YUM YUM - MAMA LIKE!!!

ChorizoSupreme

I thought a lot of Italians/Sicilians were naturally tanned? Why cook the bacon even more? (I don't hate Italians, I'm just saying!)

stacy

she has a boy figure no hips yuk!

ó|ó

lame beef parading around with insecure psycho woman

just an observation

ó|ó

their boobs are the same size

C

Gross. I want to throw up

joecrabs

God,
It's me, Pete. Thank you for every breath I take. But, will you please get this bullcrap show off TV so I don't have to see these piles of puke anymore?!?
Peter Missoli

Pat D

Ronnie,,
Love the show....

They should call you

THE STUDADATION

Barbie

#17 -PEOPLE OF THE WORLD...CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!

The good people of New Jersey, locals, natives and transplants are offended, disgusted, repulsed by the moronic and immoral representation of our beloved shore.

WE ARE NOTHING LIKE THESE SKANKS! PLEASE KNOW THIS!

Posted at 11:12 AM on Aug 12, 2010 by m
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I live across the bridge from Seaside Heights, 5 minutes away ! And I disagree with you, so it's not ALL of those from New Jersey ! You don't represent ME ! While I am originally from North Jersey so I know this type...I do however agree that the girls do NOT represent the girls of New Jersey. But thank god they don't live in New Jersey.

Barbie

I'm surprised they aren't broken up right now, I'm sure Sammi saw the 2nd season that we all saw last week ! Someone already said she's too needy, but it's even worse than that, she's jealous on top of that !

She will eventually destroy the relationship because she can't handle him not being there for her 24/7. It seems Ronnie will eventually have to dump her because there's only so much that a person can handle in terms of jealousy and neediness !

We love to hate them but at the end of the day we are all still watching the car crash that is Jersey Shore !

Barbie

Just two days ago the Secret Service did a visit to Seaside Heights because a friend of mine had a Obama game at his arcade where you knock a plate out of his mouth ! They suggested he remove the President from the game, but then they put up Bush and Clinton !! Hhmmmm what's that all about ??

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments