The Kid in 'Hope Floats': 'Memba Her?!

8/12/2010 2:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0812_welcome_launch

David Beckham -- Back in Action after Tendon Tear

David Beckham isn't just a pretty face anymore -- dude was back to practicing with the L.A. Galaxy today for the first time since tearing his Achilles tendon back in March.

David Beckham Tendon Injury
Score!

Bar Refaeli -- The Smoldering Bikini Yacht Party

Bar Refaeli stripped down to her ridiculous pink bikini this weekend -- to romp around the deck of a super-expensive yacht off the coast of Costa Smeralda ... but she wasn't the only supermodel on board.

Bar Refaeli Pictures
Fresh from testifying at a war crimes trial -- alleged blood diamond recipient Naomi Campbell and her boyfriend Russian businessman Vladislav Doronin were also on the yacht ... along with Bar's main squeeze Leonardo DiCaprio.

Fun fact: Leo starred in the 2006 film "Blood Diamonds."

Celebrity Summer Lovin'

"Summer lovin' had me a blast, summer lovin' happened so fast" -- Check out which stars have given in to the temptations of love during the summer season!

0806_summer_lovin_launch
"Uh well-ah well-ah well-ah huh!"

Paris Hilton -- The Breast She's Ever Looked

0811_parix_hilton_boobs

The fragrance is called good bra Tease.

0811_paris_monroe_footer

What's the Big Frigin' Difference?!

We think you are underestimating the sneakiness of our photos -- can you see the differences?

0807_big_difference_launch2
**HINT -- There are only THREE differences in the above photo!**

Guess the Little Cutie!

Can you tell which fully grown superstar just Twittered this photo of himself as a 5-year-old boy?

0713_welcome_who_launch

huye

Mae Whitman is famous for playing Meg Ryan's daughter in "When a Man Loves a Woman," George Clooney's daughter in "One Fine Day" and Sandra Bullock's daughter in the 1998 film "Hope Floats." Guess what she looks like now!My boyfriend thinks the same with me. He is eight years older than me, lol. We met online at agelessmat e.c om a nice and free place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other. Maybe you wanna check out or tell your friends.

J.E.B.

She was the sweetest, most beautiful child-actor, and now she's grown into this stunningly gorgeous woman. God bless her and I hope she keeps working in movies, and on tv.

jay

"What would happen if you could quit your job?"
arzae.com

KTMac1981

Mae Whitman is now in the TV show, Parenthood.

richard harris

who care's tell george lucas that richard harris befor i die would like to meet him im in bklyn and my no uncle work with george his name george harris just in case the black first i found out was flash gorden the indy jones as ship captain of the boat that s.o.b and harry potter as seen in he was on the elevater with harry potter and see all this sci-fi and he can't even let me meet the one only george lucas...may the force be with aka darkjedi

christine

i recognized the little girl from hope floats as soon as i saw her on nights in rodanthe she is so pretty and a good actress

susan

"All growed up", umm did this person graduate high school or what??? How about "All grown up"? Better, no??

baobaoni4

TMZ........
Dressed in her best Marilyn Monroe drag, natural beauty Paris Hilton showed off her biggest assets at her latest perfume launch at MyStudio nightclub in L.A. last night.do u feel life is boring?,I'm a lawyer,29 ,rich but still single.It's hard to get a girlfriend in my town ,most of them like my money more than like me.I just want to find my true love.so i uploaded my hot photos on wealt hysoc'ial .c o'm under the name of hotlove2.u dont have to be a milli'onaire,but u can meet one there. ..if you girls see this comment,i hope you will check my photos out there.maybe you are the one whom i'm looking for!!!