« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Star -- Victim in Lady Gaga Concert Scam

8/13/2010 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

WWE star JTG -- formerly of the tag team Cryme Tyme -- claims some deadbeat sold him fake tickets to a Lady Gaga concert recently ... and now the perp is in for a "Brooklyn-style beatdown."

JTG WWE
JTG -- a self-professed Gaga fanatic -- tells TMZ, he went on Craigslist.com and successfully tracked down and purchased two $125 tickets to Lady G's sold out Wednesday night show in L.A. But when he showed up to the Staples Center, the ticket lady refused to accept them ... because they were fake.

Now JTG is on the rampage, desperately trying to track down the scumbag who swindled him -- but first, he wants to make sure the bad guy gets the respect he deserves.

The wrestler tells TMZ, "Game recognize game, so I gotta respect his hustle. But when I catch him, I hope he can respect my Brooklyn-style beatdown."

JTG says he's been power dialing the Craigslist con artist ever since ... but it keeps going straight to voicemail.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Cindy

"Game recognize game"????

He's admitting he's a hustler too....yet nobody better do it to him?

Sounds like he deserved what he got.

john

I had the same thing happen to me and ran into about 15 people who had the same ticket I did. I've been working overtime to find the s***bag. Yo TMG hit me up lets take them down. Luckily I insisted on paying throug pay pal and got my money back but I'm still livid

hello

there is a service where you can find cell phone numbers and there address

pink floyd

kick his ass seabass!!!!!

sharon

Dang dude, some things you just keep to yourself. Announcing you are a fan of her, smh.

pcox

Just go online, find him and meet him in person to buy more tickets. When he shows up, give him the beat down. Dude should have known better, but that doesn't excuse the con.

Denise

easy way to track the person down do reverse look up on their phone and pay the 1.99 and they will give you the address the number is billed to ,,, then show him some BK swagger

THIN LIZZY

I hear craigslist is only good for getting BJ's

Donald Ray

As a Black man, I am OFFENDED to learn ANY Black person ESPECIALLY a male would attend this carnival freak show consert. He DESERVED to get ripped off.

Domino MF

#10 KEVIN!!!!

bill

FYI, WWE is not a sport. Should be in the entertainment area. SO not a sport.

tim67

dumb ass!

craig

YOU DIDNT LEARN YOUR LESSON WHEN YOU BOUGHT THOSE SUNGLASSES FROM CRAIGSLIST?

Chris

The sad thing is that it will take a famous person to get scammed for the police or stadiums to start to do something about it.I got scammed for a ticket at the Phils/Yanks game 5 World Series in Philly.. Four girls I chatted with got scammed for even more and had better seats.It's a fairly common practice and the police in Philly that I chatted with didn't seem to care,as if it happens hundreds of times nightly.

Jroc

Why is the wwf in the sports section?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments