Kelsey Grammer: I'll Marry My Pregnant GF, But First ...

8/13/2010 7:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Moments after Kelsey Grammer confirmed that his new GF Kayte Walsh is pregnant with his child, dude told photogs he's down to marry his future baby mama ... as soon as he clears up some "other stuff."

0813_kelsey_grammer_video_splash
The "other stuff" is Grammer's wife --Camille Donatacci Grammer-- who just filed for divorce from the actor last month after 13 years of marriage.

But today, Grammer -- who was super chatty with photogs -- said he's "very happy" with the situation and joked, "we wanna keep the baby."

BTW -- the couple was on their way over to super-fancy jeweler Harry Winston's ... BLING!

Justin

"Commitment will give you a headache every once in a while. New P*ssy always clears your mind!" Chris Rock

RainyAlaska

What a s***bag. Get divorced first, then knocking up women. His girlfriend is sure getting a real catch, in a few years he'll knock up some other young thing and have to get a divorce from this one.

Kim

What a loser!!!! And I used to like him. Done with that.

Teneisha

Oh my god. What a loser. How can she trust that man?! Class act brother, class act.

E

This sh.t really does make me sick to my stomach. this dude just split from his piece o' a.. wife so he goes up out and knocks up another young thing that he's going to marry!!How about closing one door before you open another?? This is f.... sick!!

KPCATZ

Get pregnant by a wealthy man, it's your meal ticket for life !!! ........and you don't even have to be pretty!

SNAFU

As the great Stewie Griffin says, " What a douche."

Glo

All the people that bashed Camille since the news of the divorce should be ashamed! Kelsey is a pig! I hope Camille takes him to the cleaners! Kelsey is s***! People here wrote terrible and nasty things about Camille.. and now the truth is out!

angelwolf333

this dude deserves to have some fun.

check out his life for real he has had so many horrible thing happen to him. i hope he is happy and it all goes well for him.

Carvey

"Clearing up some other stuff" means getting rid of the old family to make room for the new. And I'm guessing we'll see this happen again in a few years. People have firmer commitments to their pets than Kelsey has to his kids.

longturn

Can you see the look on her face??
It screams "haha, lookie what I did!!! Eat crap wifey, he's mine now!!"
I mean it says it all over her face.
Kelsey Grammar needs to grow up and act his age for a while again. Jeeezzzzz!

Amanda

WOW that was fast. I wonder will he do the same to his future "wife" after she gets way to old for him???

blake

Man Kelsey, that chick sure is UGLY! Is younger really better?? I think not...

Debbidy73

What a pig. he leaves that beautiful wife of his because he wants to be "free" and now he's got some bimbo pregnant and he's going to marry her. She's as big of a idiot as he is. If she things that cats gonna change it's spots, she's really stupid!!!

Sam

Gross, this guys a skeeve ball...