Mel Gibson Case:

PR Witness Deposition Set

8/13/2010 9:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Mel Gibson's lawyers have set their sites on someone who spent hours talking with Oksana Grigorieva about what Mel allegedly did to her and a lot more -- her publicist.

Steve Jaffe Oksana
Sources tell us Steve Jaffe -- a master, veteran PR dude -- got subpoenaed to appear for a deposition during the last week of the month.

And we're told, a dogfight is inevitable between lawyers for Oksana and Mel ... over what Jaffe can and cannot say.

Jaffe -- who served as Oksana's rep for several weeks before resigning -- spent dozens of hours talking to Oksana about Mel, the leaked tapes, allegations that she tried extorting Mel, reports of inconsistencies in her story ... everything, we're told, to "clear up the inconsistencies in the media."

Mel's lawyers want to hear what Oksana said and whether it conflicts with her other statements.  But we're told Oksana's lawyers are prepared for objection after objection, on grounds her lawyers hired Jaffe, and therefore many of the conversations he had with Oksana are protected by what's called the "work product privilege" -- part of the attorney-client privilege.

Sources say Mel's people, among other things, will argue that public relations has nothing to do with the legal case and therefore isn't protected.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Sorntolc

True-true Story of Hoxanna?

No matter the endless witch hunt among the ever loaded cheerleaders of Braveheart, the official book of evidence against Hoxanna still remains thin.

Ox´s break from a teenage weeding in Saransk & mingling into the London jet-set was no big deal og could be the ouverture to the life of any downtown girl.

Her relationship with Tim Dalton & the legal support received from Ed Kennedy reveals a stylish climb among the celebrities. But where is the evidence of anything real nasty? Okay, an anonymous “ex-friend” has slammed her as a golddigger, but is Mr. NN’s testimony even worth citing here?

Next, the conspiratory theories: Black eyed gypsy, female fatale & powerfull prostitute, mysteriously connected to muslim terrorists & moskovskye criminal consumers of wellfare dollars? Sounds like plot from a secret agent movie, but so far only connected to the real story by artistic hokus pokus. Hardly of any value to a decent jury?

The tremendous echo of Mel’s mad rage still sounds through the galleries, while the eternal whore is basicly scheming to exploit, still no easy task to judge domestic cases.

middleagedcrazy

Exploitation, blackmail, extortion, lies and fraud. The piano player has played her last big-money payoff man.

igotfleasfromtmz

Oh no this doesn't look to good for Konsie.
Give me a call Mel we gotta talk

Cazale

But where is the evidence of anything real nasty?
-Posted at 1:17 AM on Aug 13, 2010 by Sorntolc

In a word, "everywhere".
The calculation, the manipulation, the set-up, faked/irrelavent pictures, falsified claims (from baby pimples to the "Levin abduction"), pre-diagnosed "concussion", her babysitter's dentist, the pediatrician who did not see the allegedly injured baby -just a woman who already knew the "diagnosis", no pictures from either dentist or pediatrician of bruises/abuse, the dubbing and altering of the tapes, the fake "impromptu" interview with ROL, the leaked/sold tapes to ROL, the friendship with ROL despite them having aired the "leaked" tapes, "fear for life" yet no call to police, just an email to a lawyer, violating gag orders, smear campaign, extortion ... geezum, Sorntolc, the conspiracy is everywhere and begins with the Oxtales ... these folks are just digging beyond this above mentioned surface.
Where's there's smoke, there's usually fire (a source).

javaflash

Reality hit, Ok$ana. House of cards collapsed.

Kimbo

Knock knock

middleagedcrazy

Can someone translate this?
Same topic, different sites.

Thanks!
Posted at 11:03 PM on Aug 12, 2010 by Deecar
_______________________

I could only get the first one -- something about giving a well-known Russian lady a silver mercedes and she is treating someone. The second one doesn't come up. Help, please?

Kimbo

TMZ who is in charge here tonight? Your judgement and your censorship is astonishing! Take a page from Perez Hilton. I am done with you hypocrites and sociopath, enablers of child molesters and money whoring bunch.

twilightmom

Oooh.....Boinky's probably had LOTS to say! She doesn't know how to shut up!! I'm sure they do want to keep him from spilling all the stuff Boinky told him!

Phil

Mel's rants and racism speaks volumes about who he is as a person. And not just to Oksana clearly on the tapes, he also spoke these words of hatred to the police. Mel's reps who are posting like crazy on TMZ, as is now being proven, are trying to deflect from the truth of Mel's 'own' words. He even has admitted hitting Oksana and her child. His hatred of other races is clear and how he speaks to a woman cannot be denied by anyone. The tapes... the tapes.. listen to his own words on these phone tapes. Shameful, disgusting, embarrassing and the smoking gun. Bye Bye Braveheart... there goes your FrEeeeEeeeDum!

LVX156

Translation of 2nd link-----

The former common law wife of Hollywood actor and director Mel Gibson Oksana Grigorieva second time turns for help to personal psychiatrist Svetlana Belyaeva. First Grigorieva arrived in mid-July in Moscow to meet with a personal physician, and then it's personal physician, psychiatrist went to America, where he will hold a course of psychotherapy with his ward. I must say the fees have a personal physician Grigorieva good, during my visit to Moscow, Oksana gave new silver «Mercedes».

twilightmom

@Phil
The tapes... the tapes.. listen to his own words on these phone tapes.

Phil-
You forgot to buy a (sometimes) vowel!
That should be *phony* tapes.
And there are no "reps" from Mel's team posting. Just people with every day common sense. You should give it a try!

Michael

Good Evening Middleagedcrazy...

I just stopped by to see the latest from Oksy's new PR firm, ROL. Sadly, I see your all alone tonight up here dealing with trout lips and her fans [aka family].

Honestly, I was surprised the dingo story hasn't hit yet.

Anyway, have a Great Evening and good luck with the Russians tonight, I'll check back in on you in the morning.

Please tell Curious I said Hi!

Team Mel!

LVX156

Posted at 1:56 AM on Aug 13, 2010 by middleagedcrazy

________________________________________________________________
Hope that helped.

That is what I got from the second link. Where did she get the money for a gift like that? If true of course. We are talking money. A personal shrink from Russia. A shrink is a shrink and I'm SO sure Hollywood has some of the best in the world.

>shrug<

coffee

LVX156

Good Evening Middleagedcrazy...

Honestly, I was surprised the dingo story hasn't hit yet.

Please tell Curious I said Hi!

Team Mel!
_____________________________________________________________

HEY! what am I? Chopped liver?
I just translated the text and please out of respect for a woman awakened by a frantic employee and now can't go back to sleep, remember what team I'm on.

Mel 101% This is the first thing I checked when I got up and it is getting very strange. If the dingo story hits, I'll hurt myself laughing.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments