JetBlue's Steven Slater: Grounded Again

8/18/2010 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Steven Slater has lost another mode of transportation -- his bike.

0813_STEVEN_SLATER_EX_TMZ_2

TMZ has learned ... the suspended JetBlue flight attendant's bike was stolen from his home in Belle Harbor in Queens, New York.

We're told Stevie chained his bike up at around midnight and discovered it missing when he woke up.

So far, no suspects ... but we're thinkin' someone heard the thief calling someone a Mofo.

sharon

Were any of you ever taught the golden rule?

This guy did nothing to you people talking all that trash. We have all had a meltdown or two or ten before. Especially when quitting a job. I am sure you all are so perfect NOT! You all need to settle down and stop being so hateful. SERIOUSLY. Glad I am not a pessimist like all of you. bottom line there are more emotions besides hate. Get used to it! Grow up, stop being so bitter and get your panties out of that twist or something!
If that does not work look up psychologist in your local yellow pages.

Posted at 12:27 PM on Aug 18, 2010 by Whit
*******************************************************

Fortunately and thank God for the passengers, he pulled that hissy fit after the plane landed and not while up in the air. Let's us know how you feel when you or a loved one happened to be on the plane he's on, pulling another hissy fit. This time, while it is up in the air.

Lifeguard

Why does everyone have to comment on his lips? It's called blowers cramp.

anonymous

This guy(Steven Slater) is funny, ...he oughta go bact to work for jetblue..and remember not to pay any attention to unruly passengers,let someone much tougher handle that type and they'll sit down and shut up..i mean let someone that will scare them out of their minds enough to keep their attitude in check...Also, i don't want my heart broken by finding out this Jetblue/Steven Slater was all a fake, it better not have been! i'm better off not knowing things that would break my heart..By the way, he's a neat guy,seems like he's always really happy..i like that,we need more happy people..and i'm going to be honest , i don't care if this guy(Slater) is GAY or not, he's a neat human being!!! I'm a straight woman,but i've had a couple of gay male friends before and don't know if they r still living ..but they were FUN people to be around,because they were always so happy,and not foul word out of their mouths...REAL SWEET TOO!!! (like Slater!)

Jon

His lips only take proper form when they're wrapped around something.

Caroline

He looks like Renee Zelwegger.

jordon Anderson

This guy is becoming more and more of a loser everytime he makes the news. His story is so last week!

steve

whats wrong with his mouth? He have suckers cramp?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EWWWWWW This guy is GROSS!!!!!

Brid

I would'nt trust this guy as far as I could throw him! Publicity whore...GET LOST!!!

RJ

I'm stupid and mindless like the rest of you folks commenting on this incident. Who da' f*** cares? Tug on your OWN inflatable and slide down on it!

GuitarSlinger

Supposedly this idiot is getting bombarded with reality show offers, endorsement deals and all the rest.

What is wrong with people ?

Is that KY jelly on his lips ?

eeeeeee....he's gross.

Please get Snooki and run away together, never to be seen again. You can start your own little tribe of offensive mutants.

KeepItSimple

Every time I see this guy I want to vomit. No one cares about this loser.

TMZSUCKS!

Every time I consider a guy sucking me, all I have to do is to look at this guy's picture to change my mind! His gayness makes me want to cry. Just cuz you love pole, plz don't act like someone you think someone with that urge SHOULD act. Oh, poor guy, he's just funny looking that way? not even trying?

Mee

He will need his bike back for transportation now that he is not working.

"NO MORE FANCY RIDES OR FANCY SLIDES ANYMORE"

Sym