Mel's Babysitter:

He Freaked Out

Before Fight

8/14/2010 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources tell TMZ the babysitter for Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva was front and center for the beginning of the now-famous January 6 blowup.

0813_Mel_Gibson_Oksana_getty_ex
In the hours before the incident, Oksana went to a basketball game ... leaving Mel, baby Lucia and the babysitter at Mel's Malibu home.

According to sources connected with the case, the babysitter says Mel "began freaking out" while Oksana was gone, "slamming doors, cussing and screaming at someone on the phone."  The babysitter says Mel was screaming to someone on the phone, "I want to f**king destroy you."

We're told the babysitter called Oksana and urged her to come home because Mel was losing it.  The babysitter claims, "Mel was possessed and completely out of control."

Sources say the babysitter was present when Oksana returned home but left before anything physical occurred.

Other sources, however, question the babysitter's claims, because they say she never previously made any such allegations.

People connected with the babysitter tell us she didn't come forward with her story because she's fearful of Mel and is fighting stage 4 cancer and undergoing chemo.

fuddyduddy

Hi all;
Can only stay for 2 minutes and have to leave…hubby and are going out for awhile.

There is something that has been bothering me, and I wanted to toss it out there for everyone’s consideration. (Curious – this is what I was doing some digging on, previously.)

I didn’t listen to all of the tapes, but the statements OG made were so out of context with regard to Gibson's responses and the scope of the conversation, they raised a red flag for me. I read the CA statute(s) governing domestic violence. What I found was that the elements of DV reminded me of what OG was stating. Rather, her comments sounded like a laundry list of issues she was trying to work into the conversation. I realize this may sound really far-fetched, but it’s been bothering me.

For all our sleuths and legal-types, I’m curious as to your findings.

Later everyone…:-) :-)

Posted at 3:13 PM on Aug 14, 2010 by Genna
________________________________________________________________

I posted something to this effect some days ago about the DV laws and what I think OG is gunning for. If it's the part of CA Code that you read where a parent cannot be awarded custody (these words are not verbatim, but that's what they mean) because of domestic violence, then yes, absolutely I think that is what OG is trying for. Is this what you are talking about. Like you, I did not listen to all of the tapes. As a matter of fact, I listened to very little of the tapes because they sounded staged to me. I have read all of the dirty details though. Anyway, she is hitting on each part of family code that would be to her advantage in a domestic violence matter before the judge considering custody. She is trying to build her case.

middleagedcrazy

I am not a Mr. Mel fan (never saw his movies), but when the woman talked about him being so crazy and abusing her then the tapes being released, the whole thing was so outrageous that I looked her up on Imdb. That was such a howling joke that at first I really believed it was a massive con -- nobody could be that ludicrous. Then it snowballed, just about everything about the woman is fake and she has all this support from somewhere or someone. Absolutely creepy.

fuddyduddy

Tara and Genna...thank you for your hard work on the timeline and also for figuring out the July 1st release. I know I wasn't crazy! So, ROL was throwing teasers out there on July 1st just like you found.

You might want to add to the timeline:

June 20 - Father's Day; OG would not let Mel have Lucia

June 23 - OG is served with restraining order in the evening hours

That's why I have stated befoer -- on Father's Day OG did not let Mel have Lucia. Mel was mad and went to his attorney. Attorney's filed for restraining order. OG served with RO on June 23. And then, on July 1 we have ROL informing the public about the Mel tapes. I think the tapes were sold (or whatever) between June 24 and June 30. If OG's attorney was admonished in court, then you can imagine that things did not turn out well. OG was pissed; hefty settlement was off the table by now, so now, she fires back.

Again, thank you both for all of your help.

antbabs

@Paula. You were asking about the yacht. Many earlier discussions on that this afternoon. I was in and out a lot (thinking I needed a rest at the rose garden myself). If you missed it google "Melnichenko" to see photos. It's anchored off shore just north of Malibu from what I can tell by the live cam (I am familiar with the area, have lived in LA/Ventura Co. for 30 yrs. There was a live camera on it earlier today and there is no where to park this monster except Long Beach or San Diego. Coincidence, I don't know, strange, hell yes, interesting posts earlier. Had I known 4 weeks ago this would still be so intriguing, I'd taken notes, but I didn't so it takes me forever to find anything.

fuddyduddy

Here is where I found out about OG being served on June 23:

"Braveheart" star Mel Gibson has filed restraining order against Oksana Grigorieva, the mother of his illegitimate six-month-old daughter Lucia, Radar Online reported. The 54-year-old actor entered the plea under seal at the Los Angeles Superior Court in Downtown Los Angeles on Thursday, June 24.

The site further revealed that Gibson is listed as the plaintiff, while Grigorieva as the defendant. The do***ent was served to Grigorieva at her home in Sherman Oaks around 5 P.M. on Wednesday, June 23."

middleagedcrazy

@fuddy - I agree. Splice and dice, voila!

Another creepy thought about the grifters. They isolate the victim from the support systems, tear down their egos, and become more and more demanding. That kept nagging at me with all the interchangeable anti-Mel posters: he needs medication, he needs therapy, etc. Didn't she want to talk to his doctors on one part of the tape? Control of that as well? I really have come to the conclusion that Mr. Mel is the victim of abuse here. Maybe a little more subtle, but more devastating that any 'rants' he may or may not have done.

fuddyduddy

My take on the yacht?

Doesn't mean a darn thing.

Posted at 3:28 PM on Aug 14, 2010 by Bruno
________________________________________________________________

You may be right. Could be a movie or studio deal in the making, or even just business. Lots of international business comes out of CA.

mary woods

Reply To #952 Balance 63: I absolutely agree with you.
I am not condoning Mels behaviour/abuse/language BUT Charlie Sheen has held a knife at his wifes throat and called her all the names as well and "hollywood" the men in suits - celebrate him. Mel, I have read, has been shunned by the "men in suits" who run the institution called Hollywood, since the police incident in 2006.
I hope Mel finds his humility again, I love his movies.

fuddyduddy

middleagedcrazy...you are so right! Those attorneys will definitely slice and dice! I also agree with you about the abuse part as related to Mel. It really is abuse what OG has done to him. I can only imagine how she has tried to tear him away from his family and friends, perhaps. She is crafty, that OG, and I do not mean in a good way.

I am still trying to read some of the posts, but I don't know if I'll make it all the way through. You know, we have some outstanding posters her on TMZ, don't we? I am just amazed at how people are communicating with each other, checking details and stories, and an all around show of support for Mel. And I mean consistently.

I may sign off in a few minutes. Sleep well, middleagedcrazy...

Fidel's niece

@ PAULA

To see Melnichenko's yacht go to

or google Melnichenko yacht malibu

Michael

Whew, it seems things have finally died down, I thought the sun was never going to set up here.

So, I wanted to stop by and touch base, just to make sure that a particular "overly animated" poster hadn't gone kamakaze and turned our little group into a low budget horror movie poster.

Since it seems that things have calmed down, I shall leave you to your own devices, enjoy the night...

Michael, your humble servant.

PS
Props to whomever slipped the Ketamine into a particular poster's cat food [I mean dinner].

Team Mel!

fuddyduddy

V...I think it's ICON Entertainment that is the main business of Mel's production company, and then the music part is a division.

LISA

Hi Michael,

So, there is no Patent held by Oksana. I didn't think there would be,
but great work for proving it.

antbabs

Thanks Fidel's Niece. Better info than I gave to Paula and to any others that may have missed it earlier.

LISA

The only thing I've dug up, is that Oksan's has the identical sunglasses
as Aleksandra (from the Yacht).

My gut says that Oksana worships them, but they couldn't care less.

Previous 15 Comments | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments