Mel's Babysitter:

He Freaked Out

Before Fight

8/14/2010 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources tell TMZ the babysitter for Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva was front and center for the beginning of the now-famous January 6 blowup.

0813_Mel_Gibson_Oksana_getty_ex
In the hours before the incident, Oksana went to a basketball game ... leaving Mel, baby Lucia and the babysitter at Mel's Malibu home.

According to sources connected with the case, the babysitter says Mel "began freaking out" while Oksana was gone, "slamming doors, cussing and screaming at someone on the phone."  The babysitter says Mel was screaming to someone on the phone, "I want to f**king destroy you."

We're told the babysitter called Oksana and urged her to come home because Mel was losing it.  The babysitter claims, "Mel was possessed and completely out of control."

Sources say the babysitter was present when Oksana returned home but left before anything physical occurred.

Other sources, however, question the babysitter's claims, because they say she never previously made any such allegations.

People connected with the babysitter tell us she didn't come forward with her story because she's fearful of Mel and is fighting stage 4 cancer and undergoing chemo.

Michael

A Patent held by Oksy? Gosh, I'm way out of the loop...

Does she hold a patent on how to extort celebrities through pregnancy, or seducing considerably older married men?

Gosh...
Those lips of hers must be something south of the equator.

Michael

I apologize, I didn't realize there was "another" Michael working my shift...

We're a lot like the Phantom, we try to make it look like we are up here 24/7, to better defend against the "darker haired" side.

Actually...
I'm the "other" [original] Michael and I took the night off. I just wandered back in 10 minutes ago after being gone since 8pm.
When I left earlier it looked like World War 3 up here...

Team Mel!

LISA

Did you catch my note about Russian Orthodox christmas?

JAN 6 Russian Christmas Eve
JAN 7 Russian Christmas

It's a big deal to celebrate it wherever you are regardless if you are
religious of not. So it looks like Oksana did not celebrate Christmas
eve, which leads me to believe that she is either Gipsy or Muslim.

Stacy

If you google Melnichenko mafia some information about the Russian Mafia comes up.
If you scroll 3/4 of the way down the page it mentions "3 tycoons" and he's one of them.

LISA

I apologize, I didn't realize there was "another" Michael working my shift...

Glad you smiled.
I was thinking what's up with this Micheal? I pay him a compliment
and he gets snarky on me. Well, I'm glad it was the other Micheal. : )

lee

The grifter pattern would lean one more towards gypsy/traveller....I'm sure there are some good gypsies out there, Okskanka just isn't one of them.......

lee

lee

Ummm, yes (extortion AND seduction)
lol

lee

Goodnight to my fellow posters, pleasant dreams to all.

Stacy

Another article about Mel just came up on this site.

Michael

There are 4 different "Michael"'s on here now.

Angel

Mel Gibson is a fine actor & Director who has given enjoyment to millions of people with his work. l do not want to speculate on his personal life as nobody knows exactly what his private business is and therefore should not speculate over this and that when in reality they were never there to witness anything so its just all pie in the sky absolute folly

mary woods

Reply to #984 by Angel: I agree but he clearly has a problem with self restraint in many different ways. I think his life went belly up when his wife through him out in 2006. I think she was the one constant in his life and he screwed up one too many times. All of this happening could have an upside once he sorts out Oksana, who does not deserve the abuse he gave her but clearly has her own agenda and probably not an honest one, this could be the straw that breaks the camels back and he now HAS TO FACE UP to his demons and do something about them. IF he does he may be free from his pain. I too think he is a fine actor/director.

Tellthetruth59

Frieda, hi there, hope you/yours are well! Ditto for Curious, Alicia, Michael, Tellthetruth, Jacqueline...etc and all the real people with actual surmising/deduction skills!

(that would obviously eliminate anon, Amba, Sunset, Bitchgal, etc)

Dare we add the babysitter story or the dingo story to the 'Okskanka said' roster????
It's getting SOOOOO LOOOONNNGGGGG.

Posted at 7:08 PM on Aug 14, 2010 by lee
-------------------------------------------------------------

*waving to Lee*

Very nice to see you, Lee! Regarding your problem with multiple posts - just hit your return key once and wait for your computer to catch up. When you keep hitting enter or return it will post multiple times. Sometimes my computer stalls but I resist the urge to keep hitting return and just wait it out. Hope this helps.

Angel

Reply 985 Mel Gibson's demons have nothing to do with you how about your own demons? what a ridiculous statement and what a load of drivel about his personal life that you truly have no knowledge in reality

Previous 15 Comments | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments