Mel's Babysitter:

He Freaked Out

Before Fight

8/14/2010 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources tell TMZ the babysitter for Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva was front and center for the beginning of the now-famous January 6 blowup.

0813_Mel_Gibson_Oksana_getty_ex
In the hours before the incident, Oksana went to a basketball game ... leaving Mel, baby Lucia and the babysitter at Mel's Malibu home.

According to sources connected with the case, the babysitter says Mel "began freaking out" while Oksana was gone, "slamming doors, cussing and screaming at someone on the phone."  The babysitter says Mel was screaming to someone on the phone, "I want to f**king destroy you."

We're told the babysitter called Oksana and urged her to come home because Mel was losing it.  The babysitter claims, "Mel was possessed and completely out of control."

Sources say the babysitter was present when Oksana returned home but left before anything physical occurred.

Other sources, however, question the babysitter's claims, because they say she never previously made any such allegations.

People connected with the babysitter tell us she didn't come forward with her story because she's fearful of Mel and is fighting stage 4 cancer and undergoing chemo.

Angel

A Typical Mid Life Target l mean Crisis = Mel Gibson

Shell

@rosie

a few pages back you asked for the link to an article on Poitr Listerman and the Oksana connection.....here is what I have. Sorry for the delay. Hope you find it the midst of all the posts.

Michael

There are 4 different "Michael"'s on here now.
Posted at 2:33 AM on Aug 15, 2010 by Michael
-----------------------------------------

Back about a month ago, there weren't any other Michael's
but that's cool. I officially retire, enjoy!

It's time to sit back and watch the courts do their thing,
and honestly in the time it takes me to write a post now
10 people have posted, 2 of them crazy rants a page long.
I won't be missed...

Good luck all!

Still...
TEAM MEL FOREVER!

Diane

..."Bay Area: HIGH CONCENTRATION.

Yacht on this coast? Obviously SF is a more interesting port of call than Malibu? Unless one has business in this area...? Hmmm?

SF very likely will be next port of call."......

Posted at 9:26 PM on Aug 14, 2010 by Maria Ashot

It has already been stated in one of the articles that the yahct was working its way up to SF.

Diane

Sweetheart, why so vicious?

Seriously, if Mel's life was in danger two weeks ago, nothing has changed in that time and would still be in danger.

Laurie_NY

o ur american....just like ASSWELLA is an american INDIAN???right? listen jackass i don't believe anything u say,got it?and ur a creepy person....ok?

Diane

Frieda,

you are an arse and por osa we all know this and oyu are also very very jealous of me.. ask yourself why.

and no i am not baned i have things to do else thna answering a bitch like you.

'for the DA to get involved, hello dork, he is involved and very much in that case. go back to sleep zombie!
and why he shoudl tel them to go on "vacation" not on vacation dork, away form US territory, for the DEAD obvious reason that their lifge was in danger and that the DA knew so via the Bureau of Major Crimes.. aka orginased crimes and kidnaping and extortion.

you are full of vitriol and more full of toxic stuff, than any cancer stage 4 patient undergoing a chemotherapy.
Get lost!

Posted at 7:17 AM on Aug 15, 2010 by Sweetheart

Many of your posts have been taken down so one would assume you were banned.

There is no reason for anyone to jealous of you and am pretty sure Frieda is not. However, you have been caught in numerous lies and some of the naive continue to follow you. You have no compunction about anything you print and no concern for the baby....any real friend of Mel's wouldn't be making an already bad situation look worse. For one thing you make Mel out to be a poor little whipped dog that isn't smart enough to go to the FBI and would get into a custody fight over a child that wasn't his because of these forces that are after him.

Some of us won't be fooled by your diatribes and claims of being a Mel insider. You were caught in another lie this week when you claimed you had a conversation with Mel the night before which was impossible as he was out to sea away from a cell tower unable to communicate with anyone.

Really, how stupid do you think everyone is to believe that Mel...a man told to leave the country because his life was in danger would be communicating with someone who spends their life on TMZ and who would reveal that? Furthermore, if he were in danger and the authorities knew it, he would be surrounded by protective custody and sure wouldn't be taken his children on a pre planned vacation.

Get real.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

wondering,
It's gone now. looked like the yyacht was afire, antbabs thought it looked like fireworks.

IS Oksana gone? lol.

Oh gosh remember the post about her speeding on the freeway! lol! ?

Curious

Diane -

I'm not arguing with your opinion, you're certainly entitled to that.

Just wanted to point out something regarding communications. Cell towers are unnecessary if one has satellite internet. Granted, it's hellaciously expensive, but hardly an issue to a man of Mr. Mel's wealth.

Diane

Curious,

She has been caught in numerous lies and believe me he wasn't talking to her. You guys are simply feeding into someone who needs attention and making this story about her instead of it being about Mel and what the real issues are.

Her language is vicious when anyone disagrees and so filled with vitriol. The person is a textbook case of a someone who could be dangerous and yet fools are fawning all over her encouraging her fantasy.

Tellthetruth59

@Diane - I believe the questions asked were "What brand of cigarettes does Mel smoke?" and "Which of his children still live at home?" Both questions were answered incorrectly.

Curious

Diane -

I've tracked Sweetheart all over the blogs - her style is fairly distinctive,lol - and overall, the things she's been saying since back in January are now being shown to be true.

I must disagree about making the story about Sweetheart. Everything she has posted as been about Mr. Mel, frequently with links to support her statements. Which I find far more attractive as opposed to those who make claims but can't produce any sort of corroborating evidence, even if it's just another tabloid site.

I've disagreed with Sweetheart, in a respectful manner, and she's never been less than respectful to me. I guess I'm lucky that way.

But again, it's a matter of opinion and we both have our rights to them.

I find the way the saga continues to unfold very interesting. Events all just seem to line up perfectly.

gigi

wow...1000 comments! You people are crazy. I'm over it. I don't care what happens to Mel or Oksana anymore.

fuddyduddy

There are 4 different "Michael"'s on here now.
Posted at 2:33 AM on Aug 15, 2010 by Michael
-----------------------------------------

Back about a month ago, there weren't any other Michael's
but that's cool. I officially retire, enjoy!

It's time to sit back and watch the courts do their thing,
and honestly in the time it takes me to write a post now
10 people have posted, 2 of them crazy rants a page long.
I won't be missed...

Good luck all!

Still...
TEAM MEL FOREVER!

Posted at 7:38 AM on Aug 15, 2010 by Michael
________________________________________________________________

Michael...I sure will miss reading some of your lively posts. I can understand though. I spend a lot of time here myself, and then I end up feeling guilty about it because I do have other things I need to do. Anyway, it will be interesting to see how all of this plays out. I have faith in Mel and the courts. Take care...NOBU, right? House Special if I remember correctly? (big smile)

You've been a joy on these boards to so many. Bye now...Dian

Diane

Sweetheart, Lady you have nothing to be jealous of but a foul mouth and insanity and who would be jealous of that.

You are one crazy person in need of medication. You are absolutely clueless living in your fantasy world.

Previous 15 Comments | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments