Mel's Babysitter:

He Freaked Out

Before Fight

8/14/2010 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources tell TMZ the babysitter for Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva was front and center for the beginning of the now-famous January 6 blowup.

0813_Mel_Gibson_Oksana_getty_ex
In the hours before the incident, Oksana went to a basketball game ... leaving Mel, baby Lucia and the babysitter at Mel's Malibu home.

According to sources connected with the case, the babysitter says Mel "began freaking out" while Oksana was gone, "slamming doors, cussing and screaming at someone on the phone."  The babysitter says Mel was screaming to someone on the phone, "I want to f**king destroy you."

We're told the babysitter called Oksana and urged her to come home because Mel was losing it.  The babysitter claims, "Mel was possessed and completely out of control."

Sources say the babysitter was present when Oksana returned home but left before anything physical occurred.

Other sources, however, question the babysitter's claims, because they say she never previously made any such allegations.

People connected with the babysitter tell us she didn't come forward with her story because she's fearful of Mel and is fighting stage 4 cancer and undergoing chemo.

JR Jake

The real sad part of this entire fiasco is that 'if' Mel is found to be innocent of all of these allegations; his life and reputation have been smeared. Rumor and gossip has been the downfall of many a person and innuendo's, suspicions and continued debate does nothing to absolve the person in the court of public opinion. One person's vendetta can destroy a person and I hope the truth does spring forth but somehow I don't believe we will ever get the fully story.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

"....now that the wrath of the US Legal System is bearing down on her like a freight train." by Michael

Yeah, it is, and that is what the AM yacht is all about. It's her slide out with two beers.

Curious

Curious's WTF-o-meter is going clangity clang. I hear it from here!

Posted at 8:31 AM on Aug 14, 2010 by Sam
-------------------------------------------------------------

LMAO! Damn skippy!

Actually, Sam, I had to turn the dang thing off. It was making me deaf everytime I'd read a Miss Oksana story.

Curious

#121 -- Yes, well, um, I have to admit already got my "but you will blow me first" t-shirt from zazzle and wore it to the gym yesterday. It was a huge success. Everyone was laughing and smiling at me everywhere I went!!!

Posted at 8:30 AM on Aug 14, 2010 by Vyktorya
---------------------------------------------------------

Good on you!

Genna

Hi all....

I don't believe this babysitter's story for a nanosecond.

However this article states that she was stage 4 cancer and is undergoing chemo. Well, what stage 4 cancer patient doesn't undergo chem unless they are in remission.

I know a few stage 4 cancer patients who work part time. But not when they are in the middle of a chemo treatment. These treatments are staggered, and are given over a period of months to give the body time to heal before the next treatment is schedule to begin.

This article does not state that this "babysitter" was undergoing chemo on Jan 6.

mimik

It's interesting how so many people are willing to kiss the azz of a man who is so obviously a psycho with a God-complex, just because he's rich and famous. He's a regular church-goer, yet he seems to be possessed by the devil. He's obviously obsessed with her, and couldn't handle the fact that men seem to find her attractive, because she has this aura about her. She's not his mother, and he's not a baby. She already has two children, and doesn't need another one. She should be able to go out and socialise, without him having a fit. He needs to take responsibility for his own demons, and stop using people as emotional punching bags. It takes a lot of integrity to NOT use your money and power against people. It might be easy for him to talk about destroying people, and he's probably done it many times. But has he ever sat down and thought about the impact all of his rage is having on other people's lives? A lot of (immoral) people on here who are defending him, but I'm sure he wouldn't think twice about threatening to destroy your own lives, if you were to 'displease' him in any way.

Posted at 7:06 AM on Aug 14, 2010 by Dawn
-------------------------------------------

Dawn/Sunset-amba/H, etc...cameleon? hey, do not call me "immoral"! There cannot be a person with higher morality on earth - maybe the same, but not higher! What do you know about morality anyway? You got it all upside down dawn: it was shewolf$$ who threatened to destroy, and started the whole defamation process!

"but I'm sure he wouldn't think twice about threatening to destroy your own lives, if you were to displease him in any way" (bydawn)

Why would anyone displease the person they are supposedly in love with... or why would any moral human being continue to harass her former lover and backstab him, lie and cheat even after the `party`is over if not for more dolla, dolla... who is "immoral" here...
sunset-dawn whatever your name is today... the sun is setting on you, enough already.

sobeyondcaring

Both of my parents died of cancer. My mom's was Stage 4 & teminal when they found it. The doctor's gave her the option to try chemo but told her at best it might buy her a few extra months, during which the chemo would make her feel sicker than the cancer ever did. She decided against the chemo and even though I lost her only a month later, she packed so much living into those days, and was lucid and mobile (and funny as hell) right up to the end.

Point of this story: If the babysitter was on chemo in January, she'd hardly be able to pick up a spoon, let alone a squirming baby.

Additional point: Once you hit Stage 4 cancer & know it's terminal, there is no reason to be afraid of anyone or anything. What more could they possibly do to you when you're already dying?

Tara

I believe Oskana. You Americans are SO STUPID. Only you people would think she was just after his money. You are so dumb you will believe anything.

Posted at 7:32 AM on Aug 14, 2010 by H

Count this Canadian in with the "stupid" American folk who think Oksana is in it for the money. While no one has ever called me "dumb" before, it is true I have come to believe Oksana is capable of just about anything... : )

Curious

Sweetheart -

You have to remember that not everyone is aware of the Piotr Listermann involvement. Heck, most don't even know who he is, so naturally they tend to believe the very tabloid articles they claim to be inaccurate.

Instead of, ya know, checking the facts. >D

Vyktorya

#127 -- I agree that Mel's reputation has been smeared. As to whether it's irreparable, I tend to think most people, both men and women, will understand if (a) the baby isn't his and (b) the tapes were doctored as part of an elaborate scam.

Unless someone looks carefully into the matter -- at least at this stage of the proceedings -- they may think it unlikely that such an elaborate scam could be perpetrated against someone like Mel. But then you remember how much money Mel supposedly has. The word "billion" has been floated repeatedly in the press. Whether or not it's true, it's been advertised as true. Lots of con artists are going to think it worth a try to scam someone with an anchor baby for the chance to have permanent access to a billion dollars.

I think people, given time and the information, will understand, and Mel's reputation can be restored.

LISA

i already re posted it one hour and 4 hours ago but i can see it didnt sink in.

Posted at 8:41 AM on Aug 14, 2010 by Sweetheart

Love your posts Sweetheart, but I can't keep up with so many posts, so I miss
some. It's good to re-post vital information.

And yes, now that I read it, it is sinking in.

Thanks.

kpacota

Again, in the words of Piotr Listermann himself in an interview translated from the Russian press:

"As a matter of fact I brought her onto the set of Mel Gibson's new film and inserted her into his surroundings. She needed to be occupied with the music, and Mel noticed her, which is what was wanted from him. But tenacious tiptoeing Oksana -- didn't miss her chance. Mel Gibson bonded fast to the Slav and everything resulted from all of this."

So is Oksana saying Piotr lied?

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

So yet another witness to the fact that mel can yell--which we all know already. Big deal.

Curious

Sweetheart -

Addendum to above -

I got your point about Kowal. Been saying all along Mrs. Allred has been strangely silent.

The timing is nice, Miss Violet, per article provided by Herbert, was contacted two weeks ago by police. No doubt they plan on questioning her sometime this week while wrapping up the case for the D.A.

But it all boils down to relevance. The MOST this mysterious babysitter can say that she heard Mr. Mel yelling at someone over the phone. She did not witness any physical abuse, only Mr. Mel allegedly having a tantrum - while Miss Oksana wasn't even there.

AT&T and Verizon records will verify whether he actually made a call at the time in question, and if so, to what number.

lisa2

what's with the pre plastic surger picture of Oksana from 15 years ago.

be fair put up one of Mel from 15 years ago.

I don't believe this story for a minute. Why do they keep leaking???????? Suspicious.