Tila Tequila

Attacked at Rowdy Concert

8/15/2010 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained incredibly gruesome photos of Tila Tequila -- taken after she claims she was victim of crowd violence at a concert in Illinois.

0814-tila-tequila-launch-ex-credit
According to Tila, she took the stage at the Gathering of the Juggalos in Illinois -- a concert featuring such acts as Insane Clown Posse and Kottonmouth Kings.

Tila gave TMZ a very detailed account of what happened, saying: "I went onstage and immediately, before I even got on stage, DUDES were throwing HUGE STONE ROCKS in my face, beer bottles that slit my eye open, almost burnt my hair on fire cuz they threw fire crackers on stage, and they even took the sh*t out of the port-0-potty and threw sh*t and piss at me when I was onstage."

She went on to say: "These people were trying to kill me.  So then after the last blow to my head with the firecracker they threw at me exploded, my bodygaurd and the other security grabbed me and ran as fast as they could to the shitty trailor.  Since their security SUCKS, the 2 thousand people ran after us, trying to kill me.  They almost got me so they finally reach the trailor, blood all over myself, cant stop bleeding, then all of a sudden, all 2 thousand people surround the trailor and busts the windows!!!  Even the guys INSIDE with me were shaking!  Their hands were shaking cuz they were so scared!  So 3 guys inside the trailor had to grab a table and push it over the broken windows and grabbed all the chairs they could find so hold the people from outside back.  It was scary as hell!"

Police confirm they responded to the scene, but couldn't go into detail, citing HIPAA laws.

More Today in TMZ History

clipshin

Karma Is A Bitch, Don't Screw With The Chargers!!

CriticalThinkX

I have to wonder if she was paid to let this happen to her. Some people are into that kind of thing. I hope whatever the case is that she recovers well, and doesn't get herself into a similar situation in the future.

openyun

If thou livest like a low-life, thou gets treated like a low-life.

lis

thank you AmyBee for your sane, informed and non-sociopathic comment, a rare thing to find at this site. never heard of Juggalos, btw; will google.

HumanNature

Sad!!!!

juan del pueblo

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA... Oh, wait... I am supposed to feel bad about bad things happening to people.... But we are talking about Tila Tequila... hmm... Sorry, I can't... HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

RasputinsLiver

Man, if it'd been me and my crew merely throwing **** & p!ss at her wouldn't have cut it.

We'd've surrounded her, dropped trow and just done it on her ourselves. You know, give it the personal touch. Let her really feel and soak in the love.

hahayaright

God damn u TMZ I come here to be entertained seeing a little girl being beat by a buncha dumbass ICP dudes makes me SICK im shaking im so pissed.
**** this site and **** tila too BUT SHE DIDNT DESERVE THAT MUCH OMG. The fact ppl are LAUGHING is SICK.
Now I know why so many ppl hate those damn ICP freaks.
Tila was warned I understand....STILL thats TOOOO much TMZ u are sick for reporting this. I bet yall love it.

hahayaright

This is horrible, this made me cry that tmz posts pictures of beat up women for ppl to laugh at. I dont give a **** what she done to deserve it this is SICK.

Mona

She faked it for attention.

tgrfan42069

i dont even know why ICP has fans they suck

Scallywag

Part of us can imagine half of America cheering with joy, throwing their own beer bottles at the TV screen and the other half running for their lives with the knowledge that being a fame whore is perhaps starting to wear thin on the public consciousness.

free

It's really hard to feel sorry for her since she was throughly warned of what the Juggalos were planning on doing to her, both by her fans and by her haters, and she still went, and she still taunted them when they were booing her off stage. Also, it's a laughing riot to see such a staunch Chris Brown cheerleader yapping about violence against women being wrong. Oh, and let's not forget that she also falsely accused Shawn Merriman of beating her, and faked suicide not long ago. I guess violence against women is only not funny when it's actually happening to Tila.

wasted days and wasted nights

A summertime rock concert is supposed to be about good times. All they had to do was cheer for this chick and shout 'Freebird.'

richie boiadro

I kind of like her better lookin like this and I bet she has been peed and dumped on before so whats the big deal...