Tila Tequila

Attacked at Rowdy Concert

8/15/2010 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained incredibly gruesome photos of Tila Tequila -- taken after she claims she was victim of crowd violence at a concert in Illinois.

0814-tila-tequila-launch-ex-credit
According to Tila, she took the stage at the Gathering of the Juggalos in Illinois -- a concert featuring such acts as Insane Clown Posse and Kottonmouth Kings.

Tila gave TMZ a very detailed account of what happened, saying: "I went onstage and immediately, before I even got on stage, DUDES were throwing HUGE STONE ROCKS in my face, beer bottles that slit my eye open, almost burnt my hair on fire cuz they threw fire crackers on stage, and they even took the sh*t out of the port-0-potty and threw sh*t and piss at me when I was onstage."

She went on to say: "These people were trying to kill me.  So then after the last blow to my head with the firecracker they threw at me exploded, my bodygaurd and the other security grabbed me and ran as fast as they could to the shitty trailor.  Since their security SUCKS, the 2 thousand people ran after us, trying to kill me.  They almost got me so they finally reach the trailor, blood all over myself, cant stop bleeding, then all of a sudden, all 2 thousand people surround the trailor and busts the windows!!!  Even the guys INSIDE with me were shaking!  Their hands were shaking cuz they were so scared!  So 3 guys inside the trailor had to grab a table and push it over the broken windows and grabbed all the chairs they could find so hold the people from outside back.  It was scary as hell!"

Police confirm they responded to the scene, but couldn't go into detail, citing HIPAA laws.

More Today in TMZ History

Chris

This girl seriously needs to take a look in the miror. You will never be famous sweetheart, you are on the same page as Spencer Pratt. You screw casey Johnson, and look what happened there. You gotta just go and get a normal job and live a normal life. you will never be no Lucy Lu, so quite trying to be famous now. I know paparazzi's that say this girl pleads with them to come and shoot her everyday. No paps wanna shoot her. Thats why she has to take pictures of herself and GIVE them to TMZ. I work for a tabloid celeb magazine and our editors don't even look at the pictures that come through of Tila.

sorry sweetheart, but face the facts. Go and see steve hersch at VIVID. He might possibly give you a job here and there.

Horndog

Is English her native language? One other thing - Ha! Ha!

Tina

That isnt even Tila!!!

Rob

Spend your life being famous for being a ***dumpster and you can't expect respect.

Lady Arcana

That's what happens when you taunt the crowd before and during your show. And it's never suggested you do that when you are already an hour late.

There are other sites out there that has the other side of the story and not just hers.

becky

why did she stay on stage for so long? I would have gotten off before more people got involved in throwing crap. The first bottle would have told her she was in trouble to leave.

Perky

What a whiner !!

rob

Glorious, now for some more of this, perhap justin beiber, paris hilton, olson twins etc.

TT

You want to mock pregnancy, miscarriages, and rape? You want to lie about men to try to destroy their careers? The Game, Shawne Merriman, Raz B, Garry Sun, Bodyguard Group's Kris, and so many more were all accused of sexual assault, abuse, and theft and none of it turned out to be true. She went after them, trying to destroy their careers for no other reason except to gain publicity.

She faked a charity and stole money from her fans.

She faked a pregnancy, nearly destroyed families when she said multiple men were the fathers, even though they had not met her. She faked multiple miscarriages within the period of one month.

She faked a suicide attempt and then blamed it on her one time friend, saying he tried to kill and rape her, after she put a video online that said it was her own "multiple personality" that did it.

Another time she faked a suicide, she tried to get some of her fans to kill themselves with her.

She attacks young girls on Twitter, calling them fat and saying they should kill themselves.

She conspired with Joe Francis to get publicity off of Casey Johnson and faked a relationship with her then left Casey alone to die.

Her entire life revolves around trying to destroy the lives of others for her own personal gain.

If this isn't Karma, I don't know what is.

kc

How low can people get? Nobody should have to put up with this treatment from an audience. It's a shame people would actually try to hurt someone just because they don't agree with their stage persona or image. The audience persona really disgusts me. Sounds like most people want to famous and are just jealous. Insanely jealous.

Barbarascy

While I do find this woman to be pathetic in her repeated attempts at fame and notoriety nobody deserves to be treated like this.

Kelsey

I can't believe I did this but as soon as I saw the picture I started laughing. She had this coming, I would have loved to do it myself. She is a fake, disgusting person and is always lying for attention. She finally got what she deserved. Maybe now she'll shut up....but this will get her going again!

Angea

someone should keep her stupid a55 off a stage. She doesn't belong there anyway.

Celebrities Suck

some parts of Illinois are totally GHETTO, she probably was performing in the GHETTOEST part of Illinois..

I think it's time to reevaluate your life TILA...

daiseydukes

sounds like "night of the living dead"