Tila Tequila

Attacked at Rowdy Concert

8/15/2010 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained incredibly gruesome photos of Tila Tequila -- taken after she claims she was victim of crowd violence at a concert in Illinois.

0814-tila-tequila-launch-ex-credit
According to Tila, she took the stage at the Gathering of the Juggalos in Illinois -- a concert featuring such acts as Insane Clown Posse and Kottonmouth Kings.

Tila gave TMZ a very detailed account of what happened, saying: "I went onstage and immediately, before I even got on stage, DUDES were throwing HUGE STONE ROCKS in my face, beer bottles that slit my eye open, almost burnt my hair on fire cuz they threw fire crackers on stage, and they even took the sh*t out of the port-0-potty and threw sh*t and piss at me when I was onstage."

She went on to say: "These people were trying to kill me.  So then after the last blow to my head with the firecracker they threw at me exploded, my bodygaurd and the other security grabbed me and ran as fast as they could to the shitty trailor.  Since their security SUCKS, the 2 thousand people ran after us, trying to kill me.  They almost got me so they finally reach the trailor, blood all over myself, cant stop bleeding, then all of a sudden, all 2 thousand people surround the trailor and busts the windows!!!  Even the guys INSIDE with me were shaking!  Their hands were shaking cuz they were so scared!  So 3 guys inside the trailor had to grab a table and push it over the broken windows and grabbed all the chairs they could find so hold the people from outside back.  It was scary as hell!"

Police confirm they responded to the scene, but couldn't go into detail, citing HIPAA laws.

More Today in TMZ History

Joe

I love how ICP fans keep saying she has no talent.

STParker

So it's official, "juggalos" are lower than Tila Tequila. She's just an attention whore and if you ignore her she'll go away. Juggalos are pimply, pasty, anti-social a**holes who deserve to get a**raped by OGs for stealing black culture and turning it into something so lame and stupid.

MastreMahem

@STParker - "Juggalos are pimply, pasty, anti-social a**holes"...

Yes but as far as pimply, pasty, anti-social a**holes go, Juggalos are the best!!!

missD

She maybe an attention whore but no one deserves that...people grow up! But I know that crowd---I'm just wondering what she was doing there??? She was asking for trouble, her b*tch music is not for that crowd(let alone anyone). For ex. if she performed at ozz fest not only would it ruin the rep of ozz fest(which is already semi-ruined thanx to screamo) it would also piss off a bunch of "metalheads" you feel? Its just a pure disrespect for the concert-goers that she performed there, I personally wouldn't respond like that. But what do you expect?

angel

um its kinda like dis i dunno da bitch nor do i care to but it boils down to one thing .. if you are told sum **** gon happen to u if you do sumthin .. and you do it .. then u deserve it to happen to you .. period .. dont matter if you a gud person a whore or a talentless waste of space .. if i tell sumone dat if dey come in my house dey finna git shot .. and dey come in my house .. dont feel bad for dem after dey git shot .. lmao.. come on people really?

Shayybreezy

whatever. you guys vvv are ****ing gay. she didn't deserve that. and what you people say would not even affect her in any way because she would obvously call you, a Hater. if you hate her so mu much backk off her bizz bitch.

missy

why was the dumbass tryna sing for icp of all bands !
hahahahahhaha id be pissed to if i went to see them
and she came out . nothing personal but i dont feel
bad for wat happened .

JJ

hahahahahahahahahaaaaaa im glad they did that to her..she deserved it. if i was there i woulda joined.she sucks at everything she does..n shes a straight girl sayin shes bi jus for attention.

demonchyld

KARMAS A BITCh!!!!!!!!!! its hilarious because she expects to go to the gathering of the juggalo's and not get ****ing hated on? i mean come on you cant blame juggalo's for sticking up for themselves, she was being a bitch like always and decided to taunt em !so people need to stop bitching about the whole thing!you cant hate juggalos just because they were sticking up for themselves for being immated by a prissy little bitch! im sorry but i think she got her lesson learned ! if she aint invited somewhere that means they DONT WANT YOU THERE ! if your gonna go you better be one tough bitch and deal wit the **** thats coming to u !

juggalo

Hey 13 go **** ur self you are saying that we dont even know her well u dont ****ing know any ****ing juggalos but yet here u are acting hard calling juggalos gutter trash go eat a bowl of poop bitch.

Ed109010

no get this right i was right there!. so shove it up your ass all the **** she put over the internet is bullcrap! she never got hit by fircrackers. now the portal potties & the fireworks were true. And your the dumb bitch who kept saying throw more juggalos throw more so we gave u what u wished! SO ITS YOUR FAULT NOT US JUGGALOS U are a lieing piece of crap. 1 person threw a big rock and that hit u in the eye i seen it! So you blameing all us juggalos is bull****!. and you were warned by millions of website that you were going 2 get hit by stuff. but yet your ass still went and though u would be tough and got wat you deserved! If you couldnt take it you shouldnt of went! you banning our gathering of the juggalos right is crap i hope you get counter sew for leing to the millions people out there in the u.s.a. and 2 all you fans to. JUGGALO 4 LIFE And **** ALL YOU HATERS INCLUDING TILA TQUILA HERSELF! SHOVE THIS UP THE NEWS ASS!

lovelyforever

who gives if people hates her. no one deserve to be attack like that. gosh, how can people be so cruel!

FuckICP

I can't believe people would do such a thing!! I'm not a Tila fan at all but she didn't deserve all that!!! The people who are "jugglos" are a bunch of teen age kids who have mental issues and that is who ICP and all the others prey upon. I think this **** should be banned!! People spent all that time talking about Marilyn Manson...why did they stop there??

Emily

She arrived 2 hours late in a bulletproof limo for one. 2)She taunted them to throw more whatever's because she liked it like that. 3)She didn't leave til she was forced off of stage as if the crowd wasn't getting their message through. Psychopathic Record concerts are rough and they are loud. You would find those anywhere. I believe she brought this one on herself as an epic failure of a publicity stunt.

Emily

Okay and one more thing...if you do not understand a group of people and say negative things about them you are seriously no better than the group you are talking about. 1) Juggalos and lettes are NOT just a bunch of mental teens or socially inept. They are a group of people that follow a group of bands. They believe what they sing. If you do not understand the music than that's fine. I am not a self proclaimed 'lette but my husband is a 'lo and has been for 15 years. Their music comes down to their history. And as for the "stolen" rap..why is it just a black thing? Why does it always have to come down to race? They enjoy what they do and how they do it. Like I said, Tila brought that onto herself. If anything like that happened at any other concert would it get the same amount of coverage? Close minded people piss me off. Opinions are just spoken thoughts. Never fact or fiction of any kind...

Previous 15 Comments | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments