Tila Tequila

Attacked at Rowdy Concert

8/15/2010 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained incredibly gruesome photos of Tila Tequila -- taken after she claims she was victim of crowd violence at a concert in Illinois.

0814-tila-tequila-launch-ex-credit
According to Tila, she took the stage at the Gathering of the Juggalos in Illinois -- a concert featuring such acts as Insane Clown Posse and Kottonmouth Kings.

Tila gave TMZ a very detailed account of what happened, saying: "I went onstage and immediately, before I even got on stage, DUDES were throwing HUGE STONE ROCKS in my face, beer bottles that slit my eye open, almost burnt my hair on fire cuz they threw fire crackers on stage, and they even took the sh*t out of the port-0-potty and threw sh*t and piss at me when I was onstage."

She went on to say: "These people were trying to kill me.  So then after the last blow to my head with the firecracker they threw at me exploded, my bodygaurd and the other security grabbed me and ran as fast as they could to the shitty trailor.  Since their security SUCKS, the 2 thousand people ran after us, trying to kill me.  They almost got me so they finally reach the trailor, blood all over myself, cant stop bleeding, then all of a sudden, all 2 thousand people surround the trailor and busts the windows!!!  Even the guys INSIDE with me were shaking!  Their hands were shaking cuz they were so scared!  So 3 guys inside the trailor had to grab a table and push it over the broken windows and grabbed all the chairs they could find so hold the people from outside back.  It was scary as hell!"

Police confirm they responded to the scene, but couldn't go into detail, citing HIPAA laws.

More Today in TMZ History

OhPlease

You people are all idiots!

Patrickus

She's a made up-celeb, she dosen't count, it's nothing but karma.

Samael_Wolf

It happened, she got what she asked for , its over, get over it.

BLASPHEMER

Too bad they didn't kill her.. I hate ICP, to be honest, they're a ****ty rap group. And their fans are a bunch of retards who think they're hardcore but look like idiots with that stupid clown make up; but when I hear about a bunch of retards beating another retard up, this is like a funny ass joke.

bodiddly83

Jugafools are a bunch of woman beating *******. Let them try the **** with a ****ing man. ANytime are hear about any of these as****s acting tough it is with a woman.

ANNALISA

LOL JUGGALOS ARE SO PATHETIC THEY CAN ONLY PICK ON PEOPLE IN BIG GROUPS THE JUGGALOS NEED TO GET A LIFE AND STOP WITH ALL THE STUPID WANNABE BAD ASS STUFF THEY NEED TO GET OVER WHATEVER MENTAL PROBLEMS THEY HAVE AND STOP BIENG JAGGALOS AND START JUGGALING SOME HOES MAYBE THEYLL FEEL BETTER IDK THEIR WIERD.ITS LIKE HIGHSCHOOL ALL OVER AGAIN WITH THIER LITTLE GROUPS SO DUMB

spiriteyes111

Tila tila tila. You poor silly skank. You just havent gotten the clue your 15 minutes of fame are up,have you? Sorry about being hurt onstage but then again where in the heck was the common sense to GET OFF STAGE when people started throwing stuff? Obviously people werent into you and just wanted to hurt you. Taking off your top was a classy move (not) and you did it to people who threw bottles and sh*t at you. Way to go.

Susi

Seriously WHAT WAS SHE THINKING?? anyone who has gone to/seen/ or knows ANYTHING about ICP, and the rest of the Juggalo Family should realize 1-SHE SHOULD NOT BE BOOKED AT THAT CONCERT 2-SHE SHOULD NOT BE BOOKED AT THAT CONCERT AND 3- SHE IS A POSER AND AN ATTENTION GETTER, IE something that the Juggalo Family WOULD NOT put up with.... HELLO talking about killing people in songs, does that come near this chick's brain as ohh well i'm not one of them, there fans are not my fans why am I going to go do a concert for them, totally completely different types of music, it would be like having ICP open up for Justin Bieber, it doesn't work that way

thuggalo325

CANT **** WIT DA FAM..**** WITH 1 JUGGALO U **** WITH ALL OF US...MMFWCL TO ALL MY JUGGALOS

robert watson

seriously it was the fans violent j told her not to go on stage they paid her not to go up there. they didnt surround her trailor or throw stuff from the porta potty at her that is such a lie

grow up

you are all jealous because you arent famous for no reason. put your dumbasses into her shoes... no one deserves this!! karma IS a bitch. you should all get aids and die slowly

LIAZ

HATERS THATS WHAT THEY ARE...PEOPLE GET MAD CAUSE SOMEONE ELSE OUT THERE GET MORE ATTENTION THAN THEM OR THEIR MAN DREAMING ABOUT HER....LEARN HOE TO ENBRACE IT WHILE YOUR STILL BREATHING DUMBIES

Xxtwiztid_lettexX

hey there, i really wish i could have tila in the same room as me bc i have so much to tell her. one i was there and there was no busted windows and if you look at any videos or if u came to my house i could show u pics i took of her hiding behind the security they took bottles for her and she tried too hard to be a badass. and honestly i wish she would have tried to run her mouth at the gathering like this bc all 2000 of us [more like 200-300 at most]. im so tired of her running her mouth on her site. i just wanna hit her in her mouth.

sam

jugalos look like they have some seriously suppressed sexual function issues to become so violent when seeing a woman's breasts

FieryOne

First off...I don't like Tila Tequila myself. Basically, she is famous for being a scank and has no real talent. Regardless, violent acts against anyone are wrong and unjustified, & there is something seriously wrong with anyone who condones such behavior.

And to Carole who made the "chink" comment...you are both ignorant and offensive! Would you use the n-word in reference to a black person?

Previous 15 Comments | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments