Tila Tequila

Attacked at Rowdy Concert

8/15/2010 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained incredibly gruesome photos of Tila Tequila -- taken after she claims she was victim of crowd violence at a concert in Illinois.

0814-tila-tequila-launch-ex-credit
According to Tila, she took the stage at the Gathering of the Juggalos in Illinois -- a concert featuring such acts as Insane Clown Posse and Kottonmouth Kings.

Tila gave TMZ a very detailed account of what happened, saying: "I went onstage and immediately, before I even got on stage, DUDES were throwing HUGE STONE ROCKS in my face, beer bottles that slit my eye open, almost burnt my hair on fire cuz they threw fire crackers on stage, and they even took the sh*t out of the port-0-potty and threw sh*t and piss at me when I was onstage."

She went on to say: "These people were trying to kill me.  So then after the last blow to my head with the firecracker they threw at me exploded, my bodygaurd and the other security grabbed me and ran as fast as they could to the shitty trailor.  Since their security SUCKS, the 2 thousand people ran after us, trying to kill me.  They almost got me so they finally reach the trailor, blood all over myself, cant stop bleeding, then all of a sudden, all 2 thousand people surround the trailor and busts the windows!!!  Even the guys INSIDE with me were shaking!  Their hands were shaking cuz they were so scared!  So 3 guys inside the trailor had to grab a table and push it over the broken windows and grabbed all the chairs they could find so hold the people from outside back.  It was scary as hell!"

Police confirm they responded to the scene, but couldn't go into detail, citing HIPAA laws.

More Today in TMZ History

nightcheese

She might be attention wh*re, she might be stupid, she might be a lot of things, but she's not a criminal. Those people who attacked her are criminals because physical assult is a serious matter. It's unfortunate most of the comments here are saying she deserved it, that just goes to show how many mentally retarded people are in this world.

I'm sure her attackers are laughing their a$$es off, but the truth the matter is, they have committed a crime and they will be held responsible. I hope they can still laugh sitting behind bars for the next few years of their life.

hank

icp and their fans are misogynists.

Toxic

In All Honesty She Deserved This, They Told Her Not To Go On Stage, and NOT TO GO ON STAGE TOPLESS. shes a Slut and just wants attention, shes not pregnant, and shes not a juggalo, im surprised the homies didn't do worse cause TRUST me They Could Have, They COuld Have Done Sooo Much Worse.... WhOOP WHOOP

Xxtwiztid_lettexX

Thanks dude bc its so frustrating hearing how this is so horrible. its like if i security sukked so bad then why is she still alive bc there were lettes at WHOOP WHOOP!

bodiddly83

I understand that you jugafools are known for having a collective IQ equal to that of a ham sandwich but if you are going to bother responding on this thread please take the time to make sure the ONE or TWO stupid "sentences" you are able to string together to respond with are something close to being understandable.

"meh a juga WOOP WOOP all muh lettes and fam WOOP WOOP she gat wut she deser WOOP WOOP."

It's like reading something typed by ****ing CURLY from the 3 stooges except now he is retarded on top of everything else.

MMFWCL WOOP WOOP WOOP nyuk nyuk

Bell Johnson

Thats the funniest **** I have ever read. She should have known better, it a place for JUGGALOS, not a type of person that has a drink as a name. It was funny, get over it

Rich

Yea #13. I'm glad there are still people like you around. Unfortunately, America is headed in the direction contrary to your genuine humaneness, sensitivity and rationality (that was pleasantly strong and about)in the 60's.

Amazingly, the very ones who perpetrate the ignorance are among those who, apparently, are themselves within child-bearing years and who must, if normal, and by such defaults, desire a rational and sensible world like yours---for their children.

These are the same people who, say, seemingly, could go to church on Sunday, yet rob a bank on Monday---or, cause havoc in a life with identity theft and such,---with no conscience because of a self-delusionary and independent rationale in their minds which tentatively secures them to which they drudge day upon day.

Ela

Even if you don't like her, do you really think she deserves this? There are people out there who rape and murder, why harm this girl?

And to the person that said she's probably enjoying this - wtf? You are a moron.

Ela

Caren

im so not surprised this happened in illinois...

King_Nothing

I dont feel bad at all, she was at a consert she didnt belong at singing songs that people didnt like in a way that just doesnt belong at a ICP consert. She had it comeing, being a whore and singing ****ty music just makes me wanna do that too. But i will say its wrong for people to attack other people in such a way but she had it coming. KARMA IS A BITCH!!!

nak_nak

hey ive been down witn icp twistid blaze an abk sent 95 an there the best pep around thw wourld love the jugglo and jugglolets peace and much clown luv woop woop motcher fuccer

Cajun Juggalo

yoo im sorry for what happened to Method Man and Tila. it wasnt right for them to throw stuff at them. TRUE JUGGALOS wouldnt have done that. May All Juggalos Find Him!"God"

Krista

Shez a dumb B****..she shudnt have never been there in tha first place..no juggaloz n juggalettez want to see sum chink B**** up there tryna rap..they wanna see sum ICP, ABK, BlAZE, all tha Psychopathic Artist..but not her..cuz itz like she doesnt belong there..

Krista

Good thing they didnt take out thier hatchetz n start hackin her..

Previous 15 Comments | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments