Tila Tequila

Attacked at Rowdy Concert

8/15/2010 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained incredibly gruesome photos of Tila Tequila -- taken after she claims she was victim of crowd violence at a concert in Illinois.

0814-tila-tequila-launch-ex-credit
According to Tila, she took the stage at the Gathering of the Juggalos in Illinois -- a concert featuring such acts as Insane Clown Posse and Kottonmouth Kings.

Tila gave TMZ a very detailed account of what happened, saying: "I went onstage and immediately, before I even got on stage, DUDES were throwing HUGE STONE ROCKS in my face, beer bottles that slit my eye open, almost burnt my hair on fire cuz they threw fire crackers on stage, and they even took the sh*t out of the port-0-potty and threw sh*t and piss at me when I was onstage."

She went on to say: "These people were trying to kill me.  So then after the last blow to my head with the firecracker they threw at me exploded, my bodygaurd and the other security grabbed me and ran as fast as they could to the shitty trailor.  Since their security SUCKS, the 2 thousand people ran after us, trying to kill me.  They almost got me so they finally reach the trailor, blood all over myself, cant stop bleeding, then all of a sudden, all 2 thousand people surround the trailor and busts the windows!!!  Even the guys INSIDE with me were shaking!  Their hands were shaking cuz they were so scared!  So 3 guys inside the trailor had to grab a table and push it over the broken windows and grabbed all the chairs they could find so hold the people from outside back.  It was scary as hell!"

Police confirm they responded to the scene, but couldn't go into detail, citing HIPAA laws.

More Today in TMZ History

Andrew

Why do people always call her an "attention whore?" Why bother putting the word "attention" first?

Paul

I fell of my bike when I was 10 and got rougher wounds than that.

amylette

OMG really honestly i was there at the gathering only one person threw a beer bottle up stage it ****tered she got a few cuts boo woo she is just a drama queen it is widely known if you were invited by icp or the gathering of the juggalos we usually respect you and give you props. i think she is doing this cause she wanted to be the main star out a 100 bands in one weekend and she only had a small handful of people

Richard

What do expect these are insanecown posse fans they'll kill a newborn baby if they could -___-

Dead D

She definitly desevered everything and she is quite a lying whore. one ur not a rapper stop trying to be one second when u are on stage and are getting boo ed dont take ur shirt off and think that will help at the gathering we got plenty of titties and asses roamin around third **** OFF!!!!!!!

ThE TrutH

To CommenT #13 YouR a TooL FiRsT oF aLL 8-) AnD iT Has NoThiNg To Do WiTh NoT KnowiNg HeR ShEs Just a SiLLy SluT LooKiN FoR aTTeNTioN REaLy Come oN Whats So GreaT aBouT Her She HaD a LoseR Vh1 ShOW a CraPPy Cd i ThiNk I DonT EveN KnoW BuT Uh Yea She Had Nooooooo PlaCe To FiT iN TheRe PeoPLe aRe PayiN There Money To See A GooD Show And uhhhhhhh she AinT. MaBe You Like JerkIn Ta Her BuT I BeT MoRe ThaN HaLf The PeopLe Who CommenTed ThiS WouLd aGree WiT Me n oN My FiNaL NoTe.

MeRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

CANDY_FAYGO

i think everyone on here juggalo or not needs to get a life. yeah she was warned not to show up and she was stupid for doing so. but dont you think that humiliation is enough. us juggalos leave and impact and she will remember forever. but i think its a waste of life to sit here and talk **** remenissing on something that is over!!!

xxMMAgirlxx

HAHAHAHAHA LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dumb bitch u come around us juggalos and juggaletts and dnt expect not to get hurt??? bitch u had it commin cause no1 likes u ur a ho lol1!!!!
she deserved it KARMA'S A F***IN BITCH YO!!! ( but now she nknows not 2 mess wid us) >_<

jose sanchez

We all know she has made a lot of mistakes but there is no reason to justify what they didi to her.

Alan

Damn that's ****ed up despite her being a attention whore no one deserves that. Also to the people saying she does are probably immature pricks who got picked on in high school so they have to show how big there E-peens are.

juggalo buissness

rofl i am a juggalo myself and pleased to say she got what she deserved...........

Gina

To do another human being the way all of you did this young girl. It is wrong. If this was to happen to you or a love one , you will be hurt and wonder why this happen. God does not like ugly. he will make you feel it in your heart that this was wrong..WHAT IS THE WORD COMING TO> PLEASE GROW UP ALL OF YOU..If you dont care how people treat you , then keep on treating people like this , it will come back on you. You prabably think you got away with it. U need to ask God for forgiveness and dont do it again, If you dont U cant say u wernt told.

carmalouise

Well. she should go to a concert that has her name on the ticket.. lol if she really wants to have fans that love her .. she needs to make sure she does some career changes .. make sure she sticks to what she's good at... stripper or movie slut.. lol i dunno i think she should think about going to preform with ppl .. like the ICP.. their dope .. so i think she just has some issues with her head if she doesn't get it by now...

MzReeses

Dannnggggg, You got knocked the fluff out!!!!!!

gabber

Wow, prayers do come true.

Previous 15 Comments | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments