Tila Tequila

Attacked at Rowdy Concert

8/15/2010 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained incredibly gruesome photos of Tila Tequila -- taken after she claims she was victim of crowd violence at a concert in Illinois.

0814-tila-tequila-launch-ex-credit
According to Tila, she took the stage at the Gathering of the Juggalos in Illinois -- a concert featuring such acts as Insane Clown Posse and Kottonmouth Kings.

Tila gave TMZ a very detailed account of what happened, saying: "I went onstage and immediately, before I even got on stage, DUDES were throwing HUGE STONE ROCKS in my face, beer bottles that slit my eye open, almost burnt my hair on fire cuz they threw fire crackers on stage, and they even took the sh*t out of the port-0-potty and threw sh*t and piss at me when I was onstage."

She went on to say: "These people were trying to kill me.  So then after the last blow to my head with the firecracker they threw at me exploded, my bodygaurd and the other security grabbed me and ran as fast as they could to the shitty trailor.  Since their security SUCKS, the 2 thousand people ran after us, trying to kill me.  They almost got me so they finally reach the trailor, blood all over myself, cant stop bleeding, then all of a sudden, all 2 thousand people surround the trailor and busts the windows!!!  Even the guys INSIDE with me were shaking!  Their hands were shaking cuz they were so scared!  So 3 guys inside the trailor had to grab a table and push it over the broken windows and grabbed all the chairs they could find so hold the people from outside back.  It was scary as hell!"

Police confirm they responded to the scene, but couldn't go into detail, citing HIPAA laws.

More Today in TMZ History

pcox

If they were throwing stuff why did she/ICP continue to be onstage long enough for them to go to the Portapotty, grab sh-t and come back?

Joann

"my bodygaurd and the other security grabbed me and ran as fast as they could to the ****ty trailor. Since their security SUCKS, the 2 thousand people ran after us, trying to kill me. They almost got me so they finally reach the trailor, blood all over myself, cant stop bleeding, then all of a sudden, all 2 thousand people surround the trailor and busts the windows!!!"

See this bitch never learns. She is embellishing this story for all it's worth. Calling the trailer "****ty" and saying their security "sucks". If 2,000 people surrounded that trailer and bust out the windows they would have got to her and she would have been dead or near death and in the hospital as I am typing this.

And how does she know it was 2,000 people?? Did she count each one. Any normal person would say a very large crowd not 2,000 people. LMAO.

I'm sure she got what was coming to her but I bet it was nowhere near how she describe in the article up top.

Since she was told days before the concert what would happen to her if she showed up why didn't she cancel her appearance due to threats?

stargazer

Kind of makes you wonder how much of it is true. She's "cried wolf" many times & told numerous lies. Also, why was this not reported on any of the IL news stations, as an actual story? The only station that mentioned it stated that TMZ was where the information came from. If something that violent actually happened, wouldn't you think it would have been their lead news story?

Marsupialice

Munchausen Syndrome

SeizeTheNight

She claims that a firecracker was thrown at her and exploded, yet her face isn't burned. Bull****. Just another lame bid for attention.

Anna Fan

She finally got what I've been waiting for... for years, this "Myspace Celebrity" has thought her **** didn't stink, until the **** hit her right in the face. I hate ICP, but damn, I am loving those fans right now. Thanks to whoever FINALLY showed this chick what she really means to the world.

ScumHammer

Perky @ 90. - that was uncomfortable and funny in equal proportions.

And on another Youtube front, it takes Andrew W.K. to know how to handle this crowd with style!

Two years ago, Andrew WK is heckled at the same fest. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3anMvy0rW2U

gimmeabreak

Juggalos have proven time and again that they are worthless pieces of sh*t. It's no wonder they keep losing venues to hold their annual sh*tfest at.

stacie09

who the hell would do something like that? do you guys think they were drunk or something?

Just Sayin

Who?

Bubbles The Chimp

She did not get hit by beer bottles. If she did, she would have bruising and would be swollen...especially over her eye which is right on the bone area. Those are self-made scratchs. It is obvious.

RMAllen2425

I think Its Aweful That Ppl think its ok to do this to someone just because you dont like them. That being said, I do hope she goes away now.

Chrissy

I am not sure if I believe this is true. It doesn't sound logical, and Tila is a liar. But if this really happened, it is horrible. How can people treat another human this way. People who think this is good or funny are sick and disgusting. I don't like everyone in the world, but I'd never wish this on anyone. (Except child molesters, rapists, murders.)

Sin D

Horrible...disgraceful, all those bottles could have been recycled, now they are INFECTED....shame...shame.

nynursemom

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving person........