Tila Tequila

Attacked at Rowdy Concert

8/15/2010 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained incredibly gruesome photos of Tila Tequila -- taken after she claims she was victim of crowd violence at a concert in Illinois.

0814-tila-tequila-launch-ex-credit
According to Tila, she took the stage at the Gathering of the Juggalos in Illinois -- a concert featuring such acts as Insane Clown Posse and Kottonmouth Kings.

Tila gave TMZ a very detailed account of what happened, saying: "I went onstage and immediately, before I even got on stage, DUDES were throwing HUGE STONE ROCKS in my face, beer bottles that slit my eye open, almost burnt my hair on fire cuz they threw fire crackers on stage, and they even took the sh*t out of the port-0-potty and threw sh*t and piss at me when I was onstage."

She went on to say: "These people were trying to kill me.  So then after the last blow to my head with the firecracker they threw at me exploded, my bodygaurd and the other security grabbed me and ran as fast as they could to the shitty trailor.  Since their security SUCKS, the 2 thousand people ran after us, trying to kill me.  They almost got me so they finally reach the trailor, blood all over myself, cant stop bleeding, then all of a sudden, all 2 thousand people surround the trailor and busts the windows!!!  Even the guys INSIDE with me were shaking!  Their hands were shaking cuz they were so scared!  So 3 guys inside the trailor had to grab a table and push it over the broken windows and grabbed all the chairs they could find so hold the people from outside back.  It was scary as hell!"

Police confirm they responded to the scene, but couldn't go into detail, citing HIPAA laws.

More Today in TMZ History

Dave

This bit*h hasn't overdosed yet? Damn it! Do us all a favor and go away.

Q.H.

B.O.O.H.O.O.

Superman

Birds of a feather flock together! This is what you get for being trash!

"couldn't go into detail, citing HIPAA laws"?!?!? HIPAA laws are for when you go to a hospital and they can't give out patient confidential information. HIPAA laws do not apply to the police to tell the public, for example, that so-and-so was stabbed last night.

Vinny Frogameni

Wow didnt see this one coming... Well she is a crazy party girl and i mean the concerts she has arent very good but for these guys to do that its just craaazy!. I read it on addictinginfo.com/entertainment.htm first and now seeing that the stories match up its nuts who would have thought people would want to touch sh*t and throw it at her!

RasputinsLiver

Hey, when even the Juggalos don't like ya you know you're totally at the bottom of the "celebrity" food chain.

Hahahzhhahaaaaa!! Ef her! She deserves it!

Solaera

...please be true...please be true...

MikeP

This is tough one, although I would never condone violence against anyone, This girl and agent are to blame, as she is the ultimate example of someone who is so utterly talentless, and completely undeserving of ANY recognition whatsoever, but from some sick mystery she rises to the level, in twisted sick society "of loser worship" to buy, or even "lease" a lambo, as she deserves neither as her contribution to society or "art" is totally nonexistent, and if she or her agent did any research she would know that the ICP/TWIZTED "juggalo crowd", are all "basically peaceful but hardcore working class" type folks, whose everyday reality has nothing whatsoever in common with a "pampered princess no talent wanabee biatch" like Tila Tequila, Although I don't condone what transpired.. Next time do your research, C***T, and understand there are places, you simply just don't belong. If you see the signs that mark the mine field, and you walk your stupid ass thru it, what do you expect?

kat

she will do anything for attention..lol

and also.. who cares about this chick.. she is a talentless pill popping whore...

lis

omg. comments at this site are beyond disgusting. shame on you, tmz, for enabling this sort of misogyny, prejudice, ignorance and violence against women. and i thought ignorant prejudiced rants against oksana were bad.
beyond disgusting.

wow

She's a horrible little troll. Why does TMZ keep giving her publicity. She needs to get an education and fade into obscurity.

wow

She's a horrible little troll. Why does TMZ keep reporting on her? She needs to go back to school and fade into obscurity forever.

Sincerity

Why is she broadcasting this crap over the Internet before the authorities have completed "a thorough" investigation? Has there been "an official" police report filed? Did she go to the nearest emergency room for treatment? What does she expect to gain? There's always "two sides" to every story. The event promoter may have "an entirely different" take on this situation. Any publicity for the sake of "being seen" is starting to become "passe". Civilization has "gone to hell in a hand basket".

KtotheG

Why does this dumb bitch come out with pics of her injuries every few months?! She really needs attention.

Solaera

Anyone have any more intell? OMG I hope there is video...

smartypants1

No one should have to have things thrown at them. didn't the stupid thing know when she was announced that no one wanted to see or hear her? I would think that the number of BOOS she got before taking the stage would have been a confirmation that no one wanted her there.
Did Tila think that everyone would be supportive once they saw her beauty & talent? Well the audience made there feeling clear. Everyone thinks she is stupid.
Why would she even both if she was being heckled before getting to the stage.
What a narcissist! Really, who does that? She needs to go away.