Mel's Alleged Mistress:

I Have Text Messages

8/15/2010 10:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The woman who claims to have been Mel Gibson's mistress at the time of the now-famous January 6 blowout says she was badgered by Mel's bodyguard to keep her mouth shut ... this according to sources who have been in touch with the woman.

0813_Mel_Violet_Oksana_getty_tmz_ex
Sources say Violet Kowal claims she was communicating with Mel on January 6 about his blowup with Oksana Grigorieva

In the days following -- January 7, 8 and 9 --  Violet Kowal claims she was contacted by one of Mel's bodyguards.  We're told Kowal says the bodyguard sent text messages, warning her that she couldn't talk about the incident and that she should "disappear" for a price.

And sources say Kowal -- who is now repped by Gloria Allred -- has phone records and text messages.

Sources also say ... Kowal claims to have an email she received recently from the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services, the Sensitive Case Unit, informing her they wanted to speak with her.  So far, we're told, Kowal has not met with anyone from DCFS.

Hahaha

Muppet..it's called a WHO*RE..that all Mel Gibson can get...He wanted her.. he GOT her..sow what you reap... Bet he doesn"t teach that in his church...

Posted at 3:12 AM on Aug 15, 2010 by Andolini

Why Andonlini! I bet you teach it in your SYNAGOGUES...isn't it what it's all about: You're jealous and all the christian-hating-jews behind you that Mel has the Money to write, direct, and produce a movie about JESUS!!!! YOU'RE mad because it doesn't tell the story in the bible the way you'd like it to be told! When the Israeli government wants US dollars to kill off Palestinians they're very adept at claiming that the God in the Bible gave them that land! thus gaininng them the support of the right and evangelicals. But the Second part of the Bible clearly reads that JESUS was crucified and JEWS KILLED HIM!!! YOU DON'T LIKE THE WHOLE TRUTH BUT THE TRUTH HUH??? No Wonder you side with Oksana...same kind of stinking ho, ****...

P.S. To everyone else: I apologize if I had to get this low to get to Andolini. I don't spend my day whining about Jews killing Jesus as christians around me don't. I was raised Catholic but rarely go to church cause i figured long ago that no matter the religion there's always something problematic that I don't abide with: christianity, judaism, or islam alike. I believe however that people are entitled to their own religious beliefs and I'm sick of Mel getting attacked for his because it doesn't satisfy the political sensibility of some Jews in Hollywood (Ari Emmanuel on top of that list)

Angel

A Typical Mid Life Target l mean Crisis = Mel Gibson

michelle

is there a stained dress, or is this just more of the same

Karen Todd

Well well...who's the whore now?

Genna

Mel Gibson's reputation is being trashed, that's all l see here, give the man a break, live your own life not his life for him. He is a multi talented Actor/Director who has brought pleasure to millions he also has a huge worldwide fan base, what's his personal life got to do with anyone or anything.

Posted at 6:18 AM on Aug 15, 2010 by Angel

No truer words spoken, Angel. It's the vultures (like a couple of the posters here) that can't wait to trash someone who is infinitely more successful, and who has brought so much to others. OG is just another sycophant who is trying to make money off of this man.

Angel

A Typical Mid Life Target l mean Crisis = Mel Gibson

Tellthetruth59

@Hahaha - no need to apologize. I'm always game for post with a little heat and truth in it.

janet

How can these people afford all of these high priced lawyers?

DCFS sent an email? NO WAY. Registered Letter yes, email no. How would DCFS even know her email.

They will have the pull their phone records to know the truth and timeline.

Tellthetruth59

If only we could figure out who was moving his lips and operating his vocal chords when he spewed all those incriminating hateful words that were taped. When we can figure that out we can prove he's a wonderful person. There is some russian mob boss that worked with the sister of a russian/american ventriliquist that was once in the same shopping center as his girlfriends, friends, sisters, aunt's, manicurist....we're almost there guys.....

Posted at 6:58 AM on Aug 15, 2010 by TrixLaRue
------------------------------------------------------------------

I only want to know who edited the tapes. I've used similar language to Gibson's when I've been pissed off - so I'll let you borrow my smelling salts Trix, since you are such a delicate flower.

Curious

Morning All!

This is such excellent reading over a cup of coffee. I am disappointed though, I was so sure Miss Violet would next claim to be pregnant. Ah well, Life is full of these little trials.

In any event, just as a reminder to those who believe the January 6 call that Mr. Mel made was to Miss Violet claiming that the media had "discovered" them -

NOTHING was published until May. In fact, the first I can discover is an article from May 6.

So, why would Mr. Mel be complaining about it in January since Miss Violet was unheard of before May? Oh I see, she was being threatened by his bodyguards. Right.

Miss Violet comes out in May to say she had sex with Mr. Mel.
Then waits until mid-July to add, "Oh yes, he was abusive, too." Note, this was after the tapes were released and everyone was ready to believe Mr. Mel capable of violence, but instead of going to police, she goes into hiding. Ok.

Meanwhile, TVrealist.com has a story dated 8-11 in which Miss Violet was contacted by LAPD to set up a formal interview. Maybe Miss Violet is confusing LAPD with DCFS?

waka

Some good points in the above.

Oksana was the mistress of Mel.

Voilet was the booty set up by Oksana for Mel when she faked pregnancy.

Anything else you could think of to summarize the situation? It is just too weird. It is double extoration by these two women.

janet

Again, I have asked this with no answer...Is this really Gibsons kid? Was any proof done or just automatically assumed. Giving Oksanas track record...anything is possible.

Genna

Posted at 7:28 AM on Aug 15, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

LOL! Good morning, Truth, and thanks for the laughter.

I can’t help but wonder why these posters sail past posts that include facts that cast serious doubts as to the validity of OG's "stories” because it just doesn’t suit their narrow-minded purpose…jealousy of someone who is better than they are. I ignore them. For me, trying to engage in a post-dialogue with them is like trying to argue with ignorance. It does nothing but give them the attention they want but don’t deserve.

Good morning Curious, Shell and everyone!

Curious

Posted at 7:36 AM on Aug 15, 2010 by janet
-----------------------------------------------------------
The only cited information to be found states that Mr. Mel's friends and family urged a DNA.

Whether one was done or what the results are have not been published.

It would be reasonable to assume one was done and has been sealed under the court gag order related to the child custody battle.

Hahaha

Maybe … that … was THE SET UP. I always wondered what it was that mad Mel … that mad. I think maybe that Violet girl was the missing key. I think that Violet and Oksana are linked. If there was an extortion attempt taking place, it would not be a stretch.

belinda I do wondered about what made Mel so Mad!!!! you have a point there! he may have found out how Oksa had set him up and adding everyother little things that she has done unraveled him! He needs to crush these two without pity! Get them to get maximum sentence in jail and no possibility of uttering his name in public ever.

Oksa is still showing how low she'll go to get a reaction from Mel. She must be enraged right now since she's not getting any except in teh court which is not in her favor!!!
Also, I noticed that TMZ has become her new platform. Notice how ROL doesn't get her stories anymore but TMZ does? ROL was reduced to rehashing things last week. and yesterday and today they didn't have any update. She found a way to get Harvey on board. Blowing him maybe???she must be damn good. But like the Medusa if you watch her too long in the eyes you'll turn into stone.