Adrianne C

I Was 'Molested' Outside Star Wars Expo

8/16/2010 10:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former "America's Next Top Model" champ Adrianne Curry called police in Orlando this weekend ... claiming an allegedly drunk man reached up her skirt and "molested" her outside of a Star Wars convention.

0816_adrianne_curry_EX_Getty_02

Curry called police around 3:00 AM on Sunday to report the incident that allegedly went down in front of the hotel where the Star Wars expo was going down ... but claims it took more than an hour before cops arrived on scene.

According to the police report, obtained by TMZ, the officer who arrived at the hotel claims he "came in contact with the male as he lay in the bushes at the entrance to the hotel."

The officer claims he spoke to multiple witnesses -- one of which said the suspect "attempted several  times to fight several other people as they stood outside waiting to be picked up for the Star Wars convention."

The man was eventually arrested for disorderly intoxication.

Curry later Tweeted, "cops are here..molesting pervert drunk in the back of their car...going to bed ... i cannot believe last night happened....love starwars...but ready to leave.”

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Superman

She says via twitter that he was an "illegal immigrant" who felt her up.

Superman

#97 shywink, that's like saying you shouldn't be arrested for walking around nude. You need to take responsibility for your own actions!!!!!!! If you get raped while wearing trashy clothes or no clothes out in public, then nobody will believe you that you didn't want it! Act like a whore, then you will be treated like a whore, which includes being groped by drunk a-holes. You tell men to have self-control...it's obvious you don't have any self-control of your own!

DAYA

I AM SORRY GLUTEN WHEN YOU WHOLE LIFE COMPLETELY FALLS APART WORSE THAN IT IS NOW. YOUR WICKEDNESS WILL FIND YOU.

rage126

Well for all you morons who are blasting her for what happened, I can tell you first hand that she did not deserve it, nor look for it to happen. How do I know this? I was there! I witnessed the entire thing from start to finish.
The drunk came up to her randomly and groped her without her permission and without warning. The drunk was completely belligerent and totally offensive. What he did was totally uncalled for regardless of who you are. And regardless of what she was wearing, she did not deserve that kind of treatment.
And for all you narrow minded morons who dare to pass judgment on someone without actually getting to know that person, I want to set the record straight...Adrianne IS a great person. She was a total lady all evening and was engaging with everyone she came in contact with. I know what her TV persona made her out to be, but after getting to know her, she had totally changed my opinion of her.
And for the other idiots out there who made the statement that if she weren't at a Star Wars Convention surrounded by geeks, this wouldn't have happened, well, those geeks tore this guy a new one. I know, I was there.

Girls Of The Con

I was at that party and she was at the bar most of the night with her crew. She didn't have any real bodyguards or anyone protecting her at all so this doesn't surprise me. My fiance talked with her and she was very friendly with everyone... sucks this happened to her..

Hotdog On a Stick

I'm not the only one to say it but... Oliva Munn is the one to beat when it comes to Slave Leah costumes.

She's just 1d10+4 to hit over the others

LOL!
Yah, I had to work that die roll in there.
:D

Carvey

"She's just 1d10+4 to hit over the others"

Nice touch. Adding that in the context of people who attend Star Wars/Comic conventions was hilarious.

Tina

If you cannot control yourself then you need to be kept away from society. If you are saying because she had a costume on she was asking for it, then when are u not asking for it? What if you show to much leg or a belly button or have a tight shirt on? What about the beach? To all the people who were saying she was asking for it or think it is ok, if it happened to someone you cared about or yourself, I am sure it would be a different story. It is so easy to blame the victim and side with a molester for some reason that is beyond everything.

kade madison

LOL. The very first comment must be from an idiot. Do you not realize why she is wearing the costume ? And, more importantly, if you were so concerned with morals, I highly doubt you would be perusing the pages of TMZ

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7