Demi Moore -- Day Drinkin' and Belly Flashin'

8/17/2010 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With one hand wrapped around a Corona bottle ... and the other wrapped around a friend's boob -- Demi Moore flashed her ridiculously toned physique outside a house party in Malibu this weekend.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2
The world's youngest looking 47-year-old was hanging with her husband Ashton Kutcher ... who appeared to appreciate her intoxicating demeanor ... but eventually confiscated the booze.

Nothing wrong with a little summer day drinkin' near the beach!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Susan Hahn

Was Dr. Frank Ryan also at that party?

airforcebratt

I'm in my mid 50's, and in as good a shape as Demi.......when your body gets past a certain age your smoothness in moves diminishes.....and it's showing on Demi.........I'm jus sayin......

jamie

i think demmi looks good for 47 yrs old, better then most celebs her age.

jamie

she looks hot for her age, leave demmi alone, to all you haters.

Katzmyth

She does look very good for her age. She was at a private party having a good time. It's a hell of a lot better than driving around and hitting pedestrians. I say leave her a lone and let her enjoy her sucess. If I had the money I'd be nipped, tucked, lasered, botoxed, toned and just as eager to party.

Sammy

Demi is an alcoholic...she is not supposed to drink. She is a sad, desperate, pathetic, menopausal misfit who's trying to hold on to her much younger boytoy. Ashton (dumbass name) is an egotistical, narcissistic, twittering douche tool who has no talent...and is a CHEATER. These two morons deserve each other. She is an embarrassment and looks pretty grisly and worn out to me!!!! UGH

M

Come on Demi. Can say DESPERATE?? Yes you look great for your age. Act like a mother and not a woman competing with Ashton's peers. I respected how you and Bruce handled your divorce and how it seems to be great for your children. (Only what I see In the mags) I followed and respected your whole family's career thus far. I think you should keep your composure and don't let the media think you have something to prove. I'm just a fan. Not like my random opinion matters or you'll ever see this. But, Demi.."G.I. Jane" Mama. That was an amazing movie. You looked like you worked your A** off. And whoever that chick is can't begin to compare.

Mild Bill

15 Hit it right on the head,stop all the hating and get a f'n life. If they are happy they probably don't give a rats ass what any of us think.

jrcole

she is going thru a fazz ,she is showing off every chance she gets trying t let people see why would ashton go somewhere else with her well demi men do not look at it that way when it is young and thrown in ur face some paretake.she is looking desperate.what kind of role model is she to her daughters

steve

Dear Demi moore.I am a big fan of yours and I like the ones where you do your strip tease movies my name is stephen coffey and I would love to have one of yu movies free if you can do that for your biggest fan to demi from stephe to me on yahoo.com

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6