George Clooney -- Did He Put a Ring On It?

8/16/2010 2:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

George Clooney might finally be ready to take the plunge with hottie girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis -- cause she was spotted flaunting what looks to be a giant engagement ring ... emphasis on "looks like."

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
The notoriously single star was dining in Italy this weekend with his model girlfriend and several friends.

Either Elisabetta is ordering five of something ... or she's bragging to a friend about the boulder on her finger.

UPDATE: Hell, apparently, is not freezing over. George's publicist says Elisabetta's "jewelry" is simply a napkin ring. TMZ voters got it right.

Discordia

It looks more like she is waving someone over to me.

Prancy

After I posted my previous comment, I decided to google George and Rande Gerber. OMG. Check it out. I was rather surprised. There is definitely smoke. I don't know if there is really any fire. Time will tell. I'm going to keep on lovin me some George though.

OooooNooo!

You know she had to swallow some wall paper paste to get a rock like that. . .

DC

Damn, that's one ugly broad.

miche

Or she has a bet with the other guy at the table that if she raises her hand like that the next day a story will run that she is engaged.

Bubbles The Chimp

LOL. Yeah Right. No he did not. She is a dreamer... the guy is in the closet.

steve

Why is everyone hating on Clooney. Honestly, how many guys would long-term commit to one woman if they knew that could effortlessly pick up a new one when they got bored. It all boils down to options.

GEL

I don't get why people are so down on him for having so many different girlfriends. Seems to me he typically has one at a time...and he's SINGLE, that's when it's ok to date people and not commit, or move on if you want to when you find that person isn't quite right for you. As for him spending his money in Italy...hell, I'd move there too. The paparazzi isn't NEARLY as bad over there as it is here and he has plenty of homes here that he pays taxes on...he spends plenty of cash in the states. So basically...there's nothing this guy can do to make people happy either way, so why not live his life as he wants to...which I think is exactly what he's doing.

WhoaNelly

Call me when he buys her "Just For Men - Beard" kit.

Clooney is GAY

@Prancy no. 35 - I work in the Fashion Industry and Rande Gerber was a male fashion model and I can tell you that 110% of all male models are GAY. His supposed wife (Cindy Crawford) was also a fashion model, and 99.9% of all female models are LESBIANS -- another "marriage of convenience"!!!

Lee

He's in love. Let him be happy. Everyone deserves love and I think they make a good couple. She seems fun and active and George isn't getting any younger.
He may not realize this now, but he would be a great father and it would change him for the best.
He has the money, the love, and a little George would be too cute. Go for it George. She seems to really love him anf he her. Good for them.

marmot

Not only is that a napkin ring, but the pic looks very fake. Her head looks strange, like it's really big and floating. Looks like she got her usual photoshopper at Chi to do this one. Methinks Elisabrutta is trying to make people think they're together when they're not, but then, that's what she's been doing for the last year.

Lee

The hasn't met the one because we have never met.

marmot

Congratulations, TMZ, you got the exclusive on a photoshopped pic. I see that Ramey is once again the photo agency involved in one of Canalis's schemes.

happy

She is nothing more than a beard. A front. George Clooney is as gay as a birthday party. George there will come a time when you will have to own it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments