Sam Ronson -- I 'Laughed' at Tila's Bloody Pics

8/16/2010 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sam Ronson has a painful message to battered up Tila Tequila -- "Karma's a bitch!"

0816_ronson_tmz_video
Ronson -- who's made it pretty clear she hates Tila's guts -- told us she has zero sympathy for the bloody injuries Tequila claims she suffered at a concert this weekend saying, "I did laugh when I saw the photographs.

Then, just to make things perfectly clear Ronson added, "I f*cking hate her so much."

As we previously reported, Tila was attacked at the Gathering of the Juggalos concert in Illinois ... when fans began pelting her with several objects.

j

Hate is a strong terrible word.

Stupid People Hater

Who is this guy? Is he dating Lohan or something?

Pretty LL

I'm pretty sure if people are pelting Tila with stuff the aren't "fans". LOVE Sam lol. I feel the same way and I laughed at the photos too.

Dani

Yeah, okay, I get it. I don't like Tila Tequila either but, to laugh at someone getting hurt? Did anyone laugh at Bam Margera getting hit upside the head with a baseball bat? No, because he could have died. Same with Tila. Sorry, but, I really don't wish anyone bodily harm and after seeing the pictures and the video....I actually give her credit for finishing her rap or song or whatever it was she was trying to do. It was a joke for her to be there in the first place (in my opinion) but, to laugh at her injuries?! What a disgrace and shows that Sam has no class. Just like her girlfriend Lindsey who shows up to court with F U on her nail polish. Time to grow up little girls and become WOMEN!! And NO, I still don't like Tila. Never will but, no one deserves to be harmed liked that and at least she stuck it out. You would have probably ran off stage and cried Ms. Ronson or is that Mr. Ronson. Can't tell these days. No class! You and Lindsay, may you both grow old together because you deserver each others company of misery.

happy

Wow...laughing because someone got beaten.

Thomas Troupe

Yeah, well when you get beat up you mean spirited i-d-i-o-t you'll have those words reverberating in your head as your bell gets rung! Stop cheering on bad behaviour or, "KARMA" as you say will get, you!

Anony Moose

Tila ain't no Paris Hilton, b**ch! She's like a Wal-Mart Great Value version!

TIFFANY

COCAINE IS ONE HELL OF A DRUG!! LOL

Dani

matt

Why does Sam's effn opinion matter?

X-ers

Linsday lohan throw beer or water on face Sam Ronson. She dumped you too. lol.

Anna Fan

You know what this entire ordeal feels like? It feels like when you were in high school and the girl who was mean to everyone finally got her ass beat. For all of you feeling sympathy for Tila, just remember that bully that you wanted to punch in the face for years (I KNOW everyone has felt this way about somebody)- this is something that she had coming. I read her Myspace blogs and watched her dumb show, she thinks her poo smells like roses, that's for sure. She wore a hat on a plane that said, "I don't f-king care" or something like that.. and she said that the plane crew was harassing her by asking her to take off the hat. Seriously.. why feel sorry for this person?

M99

Not sure "fans" would be the correct term.

monica

aw-samantha

Monica

I OFFICALLY LIKE SAM RONSON!!!