Sam Ronson -- I 'Laughed' at Tila's Bloody Pics

8/16/2010 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sam Ronson has a painful message to battered up Tila Tequila -- "Karma's a bitch!"

0816_ronson_tmz_video
Ronson -- who's made it pretty clear she hates Tila's guts -- told us she has zero sympathy for the bloody injuries Tequila claims she suffered at a concert this weekend saying, "I did laugh when I saw the photographs.

Then, just to make things perfectly clear Ronson added, "I f*cking hate her so much."

As we previously reported, Tila was attacked at the Gathering of the Juggalos concert in Illinois ... when fans began pelting her with several objects.

DUH!

Nice thing to say...VERY mature...just what I thought a stupid little immature wanna be man would say! Hate the girl all you want I don't really like Tila either but thinking that someone else's pain is funny...that's just SICK!

esj

sam should be thankful it was not her on that stage. imagine that crowd seeing two nasty prunes on her flat chest? tila might not be the most amiable chick but at least she's got a chest. i'm wondering what the crowd could have pelted if sam should whatever disgusting thing she's got!

esj

tha is pretty mean to do. tila might not be the most amiable person but she does not deserve to be treated that way. sam should be glad it did not happen to her - she could have been killed if she took her top off for that crowd...number one, coz two prunes on her flat chest would just make them agitated more, and number two, she is more disgusting than tila tequila!

RLEIGH

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE SAM! SHE IS LESBIAN, OUTSPOKEN AND BEAUTIFUL! ANYONE WHO THINKS OTHERWISE IS JUST JEALOUS PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

kate

I wonder if her mum Ann is proud of her daughter talking hate???
But then again seeing how her family showed thier hatred toward Lindsay Lohan back in April 09 and still in interviews im not suprised by Samantha's behavior. I also im not a fan of Tila
but i would never wish anything bad on her or anyone else.I also agree with some of the people on here Samantha is a terrible singer i feel bad for her she has a terrible voice.I can't say anything about her DJ talent i never seen her and would never anyway.I will never spend a penny on anything that has the Ronson name attached to it for the simple fact of how they treated LL nobody deserves to be kick while they are down.

RLeigh

I LOVE SAM! SHE IS HOT AND SPEAKS HER MIND AND DOESNT CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS...AND ANYONE CALLING HER A LOSER OR ANY HOMO SLURS IS JUST JEALOUS. I'M A LESBIAN AND FIND THAT OFFENSIVE MYSELF. IF I HAD THE MONEY ID PAY WHATEVER SHE WANTS TO COME DJ ONE OF MY PARTIES! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!

Viena

Even though Sam is a freak, I agree with her.

Brian Miller

Sam Ronson is a waste of a perfectly good V A G I A N A.

SW

I don't care for the either of these women. But no one deserves to have bottles thrown at them and to be hurt like that. These are people with no home training. It is clear that Sam is one of them.I feel bad for Tila and I hope that she get better from what has happened to her.

Chia

Isn't she an abuser herself (the ugly chick in the picture). Sick bitch.

StarryStarryNight

Sam and Tila...perfect couple. Two azzhats.

marydave

I can't stand Tila, but violence is never funny.

Lori

yur all weird freeks

Meowman

Sam Ronson, the lighter-fluid skank that fueld the Firecroth..she has so much credibility. L - O - L
While I don't care about Tila whatsoever, stupid azz juggalos throwing Faygo (the #1 drink of pure idiots) and poop. Figures, they'll play in the crap they live in. She should have known WAY ahead of time -NOT- to go to the Gathering of the Juggalosers.

To Hell with them all...

Nicole

normally i don't care for sam ronson but in this case i couldn't agree with her more