Sam Ronson -- I 'Laughed' at Tila's Bloody Pics

8/16/2010 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sam Ronson has a painful message to battered up Tila Tequila -- "Karma's a bitch!"

0816_ronson_tmz_video
Ronson -- who's made it pretty clear she hates Tila's guts -- told us she has zero sympathy for the bloody injuries Tequila claims she suffered at a concert this weekend saying, "I did laugh when I saw the photographs.

Then, just to make things perfectly clear Ronson added, "I f*cking hate her so much."

As we previously reported, Tila was attacked at the Gathering of the Juggalos concert in Illinois ... when fans began pelting her with several objects.

jones

why does she hate tila they are both the same USELESS!!!

ERock

What a strange little boy.

5cacti

DANA- I agree.

Sam was and still is a NOBODY. The only reason why her name rings a bell is because she dated a skank herself: Lindsay.

I don't agree with a lot of things Tila does, but NO ONE deserved to be treated like she was treated.

ICP Juggalos are shameful.. and ICP! Who allows to have shows like that? It's dirty and unsafe.

ugh

I don't condone violence but please watch the video of this incident. Its the body guards who took 98% of the hits, not Tila. Those men basically stood in front of her and knocked away all the items.

Marlena

Finally the kind of attention these skanky hoes all deserve

sh0t0kan

throw a bottle at her or him whatever it is

cici

That's exactly how I feel when Lindsey Lohan falls down, trips, has powder blowing up in her shoes or when she goes to jail, or when she cries. I just laugh and laugh.

Casey

Sam Ronson is a poor excuse for a human being. She should got back to sucking Lindsay T*at*

Casey

Michael

Sam Ronson looks like she could use a few pints of blood!!!!!What an ugly bitch!

Wiley

Ronson hating you is a compliment.

kari

samantha ronson is a skank.no one deserves to be atacked like that.period.anyone who says so is an internet ***** hooligan who has no balls irl and therefore lurks behind a monitor talking **** about the misfortunes of others.

kari

Samantha ronson is a vile skank who wishes she was half as good looking as tila.

Disgusted

Sam is evil the way I see it. Anyone of you who are happy that someone got hurt has serious mind issues. All of us have gone through life scathed and no one comes out without war wounds. As far as Karma goes, I have no comment except I am the very one who feels sorry for people instead of wishing them to get hurt or worse. Shame on you all for being happy someone was hurt. SHAME SHAME. Sam Ronson should be setting an example if she is in the spotlight, instead of spewing venom for someone else. Good example Sam.

Joe

Sam Ronson is just jealous because she is such an ugly beast! If Sam took her top off, people would be hitting themselves in the face!