Some Jerkoff Arrested in The O.C.

8/17/2010 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Orange County -- the area that inspired the Mischa Barton TV series (clever celebrity tie-in) -- is now the home to one of the most effed up stories we've come across all day ... hope you're not thirsty.

0817_water_bottle_art_EX_2

We just received a press release from the O.C. District Attorney ... about a man who was just arrested "after ejaculating two times into female co-worker's water bottle while at work."

According to officials, the alleged wackjob waltzed into his co-worker's office in January and flogged the dolphin into her water bottle ... which she later unsuspectingly drank. Officials claim she threw the water bottle away after feeling "sick and irritated."

Three months later, officials say the alleged victim and the suspect were both transferred to another branch ... and dude pulled the schtick all over again and the lady drank the water ... again. Only this time, when the woman felt sick ... she saved the bottle and sent it to a private lab for testing.

According to officials, the tests confirmed "that the water bottle contained semen" ... and investigators later connected the DNA to the suspect. The alleged wanker was arrested early this morning.

If convicted ... dude could go behind bars, where he might get a taste of his own medicine.

O'Brien

Come on!!!

m

I have consumed semen on many occasions and it has never made me feel sick.

spinner25

Since when does semen make some "irritated"??

snodgrass

It was just Perez Hilton's Vitamin Water.

katschy

It sounds like an awful lot of puerile urban legends wherein semen or other bodily fluids are added to food, which makes someone sick, and the food is then tested at a lab only to find out the horrifying cause.

Labs do not routinely check for semen, or urine, unless specifically asked to do so. If a woman is sick after drinking her water, why would she jump to the conclusion that she should test her water for semen rather than a chemical contaminate?

This stinks of TMZ hoaxing the lot of us, or having had the wool pulled over their eyes. Read Snopes.com, TMZ!

HOTnTX

whatever it takes to make the workday go quicker!..

Ty

This story is one big BS like most of you here said already. How come she didnt notice and also it would not make her sick.

My two cents ;)

there is a special 5150 type of place for this vile person

Iswallow

I swallow that stuff all the time and it never makes me sick. In fact it's really good for my complexion.

gigi

She may have just grabbed the bottle to drink and not looked inside. I usually do that because I don't expect anything except water in my water bottle. Never really noticed how many pieces food get inside my water bottle until recently.

Stupid People Hater

@ Post 13.

Want to be friends? :)

CCC

That is one sick Mo-Fo. I can only hope he gets what's ***ming to him in prison.

Ali

Why would ingesting semen make her feel sick?
Also, wouldn't the water taste a little...off? And she drank it anyway? I don't believe it.

bob

I feel bad for the dude if his pole was so small it could fit in the top of that bottle.
I certainly wouldn't fit!

kimd

I realize other comments have stated this but I can't resist.EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments