Some Jerkoff Arrested in The O.C.

8/17/2010 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Orange County -- the area that inspired the Mischa Barton TV series (clever celebrity tie-in) -- is now the home to one of the most effed up stories we've come across all day ... hope you're not thirsty.

0817_water_bottle_art_EX_2

We just received a press release from the O.C. District Attorney ... about a man who was just arrested "after ejaculating two times into female co-worker's water bottle while at work."

According to officials, the alleged wackjob waltzed into his co-worker's office in January and flogged the dolphin into her water bottle ... which she later unsuspectingly drank. Officials claim she threw the water bottle away after feeling "sick and irritated."

Three months later, officials say the alleged victim and the suspect were both transferred to another branch ... and dude pulled the schtick all over again and the lady drank the water ... again. Only this time, when the woman felt sick ... she saved the bottle and sent it to a private lab for testing.

According to officials, the tests confirmed "that the water bottle contained semen" ... and investigators later connected the DNA to the suspect. The alleged wanker was arrested early this morning.

If convicted ... dude could go behind bars, where he might get a taste of his own medicine.

Bob Marley

@46 - yeah, right

iseestupid

was that bitch retarded or something? the water would no longer be clear once the guy did that into it unless there is something wrong with him medically and he ejaculates clear liquid.. it would look milky. also semen does not make you ill. this reminds me of seinfeld where elaine works with that germaphobe lady who thinks elaine is makeing her sick with her whore cooties.im not saying the dude isnt in the wrong...but there is a missing part of this story we arent hearing.

mia01000

This is a story more along the lines of Perez Hilton, if I want to read this kind of trash, I'll go to his site. Just sayin'.

Andolini

he should be put away for 25 to life...he may of been infected...law suit!!! law suit!!! That kind of demeanor just doesn"t happen..

Superman

He must have some nasty semen. Isn't semen suppose to be good for depression?

messygirl

What a moron. "I am going to commit a crime! My single act as a criminal will be to leave a huge amount of DNA as proof of my crime!"

pammie8

That makes me want to vomit! Guys are disgusting!

mr attitude

#46... Maybe he has really good control and made a distance shot! Plop, plop, fizz, fizz... OOHHHHHHHHHH WHAT A RELIEF IT IS! Time for a smoke!

big vic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE IT TO BAD HE GOT CAUGHT

nastynorm

TILA WOULD LOVE IT.

Shesh!

I thought only Dr. Pepper came in bottles!

Oracle

A little protein and this bi@tch is complaining.
Water is 2 clear, i would have put it in the milk or soda

Jason

**** head

Gsharon 710

I may never drink bottled water again.

bob

No one has ever been sickened by my man-glaze!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments