Heidi Montag -- Dr. Frank Ryan was an 'Angel'

8/17/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi Montag says she's "devastated" by the death of Dr. Frank Ryan -- the plastic surgeon behind her extreme makeover -- calling him, "the most amazing person I have ever known."

0817_heidi_frank_tweet_BN

Montag took to her Twitter moments ago to speak out about Dr. Ryan -- who died yesterday in a car crash that occurred on the Pacific Coast Highway.

Montag wrote, "I am devastated to hear the news of Dr. Frank Ryan's death. He was the most amazing person I have ever known."

She continued, "He was an angel and changed my life and the lives of everyone he met. He was the most brilliant talented surgeon who will ever exist. Dr. Frank Ryan changed the world."

Heidi concluded, "My thoughts and prayers go out to his mother, family, friends, and anyone who was ever blessed enough to meet him. He is in a better place."

NOLACat

Frank Ryan did much to help underprivileged children in the LA communities--check out the Bony Pony Ranch www.drfrankryan.ORG he also would work on children born with facial deformities for free... so yes, he did change many peoples lives. He truly cared about people and was as kind a person as you could have ever known.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

He sounded like a great guy,but you have to be careful when driving and texting or tweeting.Whatever he was doing.

CALIFORNIA

HE BLESSED YOU ALRIGHT STUPID ASS; HE ****ED YOU UP.NOW WHO WILL PUT YOUR FAKE ASS BACK TOGETHER.TOO BAD YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO LOOK SAD. FAKE ASS WHITE TRASH;THAT'S WHAT YOU WILL BECOME WHEN YOU START TO SAG.

simple

I cannot believe the evil in some of these comments. Regardless of your stupid opinions a human being lost his life, his beloved dog fighting for her life & numerous people, family, patients & friends lost, what seemed to be, a good natured, smart, accomplished person in their lives that THEY loved very much! As far as I'm concerned, YOU 'commentors' are the ridiculous ones, NOT Dr. Ryan. He did his job- which is NOT a psychologist- & you blast a dead man for that? I can think of worse things. God bless him, Jill-his pup, & his fam & friends.

bob

I never met the doctor. I am sure he was a very nice person.
Something tells me though he got recalled back to the pearly gates to have a discussion about his " freak factory"
He was messing with gods work, and got recalled for one too many big bad boob jobs.
Heidi's boobs look like a freak of nature and bad joke gone astray..
I think god was insulted.
PS- I don't go to church, and am not a religious person.

Majestik

Does this mean Heidi won't be getting those H boobs she wanted you know, for the H in her name?

Helene McClymont

why is people so rude. Whatever Heidi did it's her business and take it out on Dr. Ryan it's his job. People are so cruel. God bless you all.

Sandy

I did not know this man, only what I've seen through the media. He did a lot of work with kids that had facial deformities. Who cares what Heidi Montag asked him to do to her. He did nothing illegal.
I feel badly for his family and the kids he was helping that now will probably not be helped.
Also for his dog who he apparently loved very much who will not have her caregive anymore.
Hard to believe the insensitive comments here.
It's pretty easy badmouthing someone when you are sitting behind a computer.
Any idiot can do that.

Gianni

Bummer, He WAS an awesome person, such a nice man.

Bubba

Montag, let me try to educate you a bit.
There are no angels! And no human can be an angel.

DAYA

AMAZING Heidi? True beauty is on the inside and He made you look worse with those surgeries! I was heart broken for you. Rip Dr Ryan but your work wasnt as great as you thought.

Darlene

Heidi, You're RIGHT. Dr. Ryan did cange the world, he put botox, and implants in people's bodies. He made money off of many woman, who see themselves imperfect. I am saddened for his family's lost. But you need to go EXPLORE the world or L.A.'s mission district and make some "real change there". I think you should study psychology in college.

GB

What will poor Heidi do when her face and body start to sag? Her sculptor is gone.

pammie8

He changed the world? Really Heidi you vapid *** dumpster did he? Did he cure cancer, end poverty, or war? GTFO dumb ass bitch!

Sardina

The most brilliant talented surgeon? who will ever exist? Really? He trumps all the other new-face-makers, as well as heart transplant surgeons, the miracle workers who separate conjoined twins, brain surgeons... even OB/GYNs? Wow, OK Heidi.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments