Mel Gibson, Oksana Grigorieva -- Package Deal

8/18/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the L.A. County District Attorney will treat the Mel Gibson domestic violence investigation and the Oksana Grigorieva extortion probe as a "package deal."

0726_mel_oksana_getty_ex
Our sources say the D.A. will make filing decisions on both investigations at the same time.  And, we've learned the L.A. County Sheriff's Department is still a ways away from sending the extortion case over to the D.A.

Bottom line -- don't expect to know whether Mel and Oksana will be prosecuted for a while.

0708_gibson_fotter_550

sharon

Seriously, she needs to do something with those lips, ewwww. They always look like they got bumps on them, yuck !!!

Tellthetruth59

Mel is toast & his career is toast. They already shelved that stupid Beaver movie he’d made with Jodie Foster a movie that will NEVER see the light of day. Mel is done..just another guy that’s been taken down by a woman who wasn’t worth it in the first place.

Posted at 5:30 AM on Aug 18, 2010 by Whamo
----------------------------------------------------------------

I have to disagree with you, most people do not care about Gibson's private life or have short memories and just want to be entertained. That may not sit well with those that have a bone to pick with Gibson but that is the truth. Check the online polls, Gibson has overwhelming support over Oksana. The public is not stupid no matter how the PC crowd and the haters try to spin the story.

Could you please supply a link where it states the movie has been officially shelved? If not I'll assume it's just wishful thinking on your part.

Sorntolc

Robyn has been the epitome of class since day one, ..

Posted at 5:27 AM on Aug 18, 2010 by WhoKnows

--------------------------------------------------------------

I buy that - & that's why she had to let go of her Madman.

Going down his abyss Robyn still is his lifeline.

Hahaha

@Tired of toxomom & Hahaha

It seems important for you to stress that Oxa is a hooker.

Where is your evidence? A checklist of eleven lovers during two decades including her teenage affairs? Oh, you large mouthed witch hunters, she may not be innocent, but be carefull throwing stones!

You look ready to lynch her from ongoing hearsay.

Posted at 5:33 AM on Aug 18, 2010 by Sorntolc

You damn right Sorntolc that she's a hooker: you said it yourself: SHE'S NOT JUST A HOOKER!!! my bad if you said it.

I don't call her a hooker, golddigger, whore, **** because she slept with more than ten men. I call her those names as did men who have slept with her because of her actions: She believes that her "vagina" is something to be traded for money and that sex is a merchandise. She sleeps with you entitles her to your fortune. She conveniently choses...CHOSES...to get pregnant by very wealthy and famous man. She could argue that Alexander was an accident, an unplanned accident with Tim Dalton but it's not gonna fly with baby lucia. She spend ten to eleven years practicing birth control with no accident, and suddenly it happens: WHEN THE SPERM DONNOR IS FROM MEL GIBSON. Sorry, I wasn't born yesterday not do I hate Mel for the Passion of Christ in order to suddenly view her as a saint. She's throwing stones at Mel Gibson whose only fault n this is that he's been too stupid to recognize a golddigging ho when she comes around. He can't/chose not to defend himself in the media where Oxsana likes to play . I take it upon myself as any of his other fans to defend him: cause I don't like to see an innocent man thrashed in the media and depicted as guilty based on a proven tampered tapes that his EX GIRLFRIEND leaked because the media is clearly biased against him because he dared use his money and ressources to make a movie about Jesus according to the bible. If he'd made a movie about Moses or anything in the old testament showing how Israel has a right to colonize palestine, he would be hailed as a hero. I hate injustice when i see it. This thrashing of Mel by the media and oksana who is greedy beyond belief is something that I'll stand up to!!!

Shell

too funny. looks like some of TMZ's posts have made it on to someones blog....lol

Squeaky Shoes

my belief is that there isn't enough evidence to support either claim, and they should both just part ways...

oh that's right, they won't - the only reason mel prsecuted for extortion is because she threw a domestic violence case in his face, so he won't drop it cuz she never will

why? because she's spun such a large web now with so many holes, she'll never be able to get out of it.

Shell

hey sorntolc - is that your music channel on youtube??

Squeaky Shoes

Robyn has been the epitome of class since day one, unlike Oxymoron who is a POS as far as I'm concerned. You think her actions are money-based? Funny how she and Mel can come to an amicable agreement, after 28 years and 7 kids, but Oxy is incapable of doing ANYTHING amicable....or classy.

Posted at 5:27 AM on Aug 18, 2010 by WhoKnows
___________________________________________________

You know what the answer to to that is :P

toxo-supporters will tell tell you that mel abused her and now she's all mentally fubar because of it.

but what about robyn? these same people claim that he abused her too, oh wait; he's scared robyn into keeping quiet.

so let us get this straight: you people claim that...

Oksana is right and all this trash she spews is because she was abused

Robyn is keeping quiet because she's scared after being abused

am i right? really? wow so there's no 2 abuse cases the same? hmmm because that's not what you guys were previously claiming... changing the "symptoms of an abused woman" more than Oksana changes her stories

Tellthetruth59

so you prove my point that she is a liar..the more oksana gets the less she gets..what woman wouldnt lie for that..he mentally abused her for 20 years..calling her stupid,fat,ugly... Posted at 5:08 AM on Aug 18, 2010 by you are wrong and I am right
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robyn will recieve half of what was aquired during the marriage at the time of the filing of divorce. The assets are basically frozen at filing. Whatever they are worth - half is hers. Any expenses Mel incurs after the filing that are related to Oksana are his responsibility and do not affect Robyn's share. Robyn has no reason to lie. The day she filed her rightful share of the fortune (50%) was hers. At least that is how it works in my state.

Now, as for what you state Gibson called Robyn "stupid, fat, ugly." I rather doubt it. Please supply a link where it states that is how he referred to her because I have never read anything about her, coming from GIbson, that was not complimentary. That she is NONE of those things makes me believe that you seem to have some bitter feelings toward the woman and you are expressing your own twisted, hateful, jealous view.

Robyn Gibson is beautiful, intelligent, trim, kind, classy and SHE is the only wife Gibson ever had or ever will have.

Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it.

Shell

Mel has always referred to Robyn as a saint. Never anything negative.

fuddyduddy

Hi or low, a ho is a ho.

Posted at 3:25 AM on Aug 18, 2010 by Fidel's niece
_______________________

That almost sounds like a song. LOL!

And you are right!

WhoKnows

Tellthetruth59, you are my hero. You always say everything that's in my head...just better than I could. Thanks. :)

Shell

@sweetheart. I did notice that pop up but quickly exited from it as it looked like filth to me. Guess I was right...it is filth.... lol

Shell

Posted at 6:03 AM on Aug 18, 2010 by WhoKnows
===============================================

here, here! agreed!

I bow to you, tell. :)

fuddyduddy

It sounds like they are going to drop both cases.

Posted at 3:30 AM on Aug 18, 2010 by puddy