Mel Gibson, Oksana Grigorieva -- Package Deal

8/18/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the L.A. County District Attorney will treat the Mel Gibson domestic violence investigation and the Oksana Grigorieva extortion probe as a "package deal."

0726_mel_oksana_getty_ex
Our sources say the D.A. will make filing decisions on both investigations at the same time.  And, we've learned the L.A. County Sheriff's Department is still a ways away from sending the extortion case over to the D.A.

Bottom line -- don't expect to know whether Mel and Oksana will be prosecuted for a while.

0708_gibson_fotter_550

Previous 15 Comments | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48

JO.

To "SHELL" you crack me up! you are to funny!! You and your posting buddies are very intertaining!! I lose sleep over reading your post....because i can't stop!! It's always ok, just one more. You guys make very good since tho! I'm thinking you are woman..are you? TEAM MEL!!!

Marianne M. Miles

YE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE!

Don't worry, Mel. Justice will prevail and I
pray you get FULL custody.

Marianne M. Miles

Ye who is without sin cast the first stone!

Hang in there, Mel. Justice will prevail!

j Coy

PLease read the INTERESTING Article by deirdre mcgill called "When IS extortion extortion?"

it references the conversation with Harvey Levin

Kaykay

One more thing...don't you think he is WISHING he was still in the marriage with Robin...

fed-up

What I don't understand is: if you have a solid case on DV, why the need for all these lawyers? And if there is a case, the police would have done something ages ago. or at least the court would not let Mel Gibson see his daughter unsupervised. Unless of course, you don't have a case but trying very hard to make it look as though you have.
If you believe what Mel Gibson said, there was an argumenmt and the only time he said a physical altercation occured was when he tried to stop Oksana from shaking Lucia. In my book, between 'letting a woman hurt a child' and 'hurting a woman in the process of making her stop hurting a child', the latter is what I, my whole family and I suspect any decent human being would do.
To me, this whole thing is vengeance by a woman scorned. She thought he loved her and would marry her but he didn't. How does the saying goes: hell has no fury like a woman scorned. We are currently witnessing Mel Gibson's hell.

Allrightythen

Bet she never thought of "going down" in quite this way, - before now.

Previous 15 Comments | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48