Oksana Grigorieva -- May It Please the Court ...

8/17/2010 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources tell TMZ ... Oksana Grigorieva will appear in court tomorrow ... in her child support case with Mel Gibson.

0817_oksana_EX_Getty_01
We've confirmed the issue of child support is on Judge Scott Gordon's docket.  We're told Mel Gibson will not be present.

Although Oksana will show up in court, she will not testify.

So far ... the judge has not increased Oksana's child support payments.

wondering

Bev, I think any man with red blood in his veins would dare go near her.

She is going to die a lonely old woman.

Posted at 12:49 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by Diane

oh great so now mr. spock is stuck with her eh?

Curious

Aw, thanks Sam! =D

Squeaky Shoes

Bev, I think any man with red blood in his veins would dare go near her.

She is going to die a lonely old woman.

Posted at 12:49 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by Diane
_____________________________________________

what she doesn't get is she's ruining herself. sadly, however, she'll rope in some other poor schmuck... not as rich as mel, but someone out there with a desperate case of star****er syndrome (even though she's one one through mel... and i use star loosely) and sink her nasty claws into him as well

Curious

oh great so now mr. spock is stuck with her eh?

Posted at 12:53 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by wondering
---------------------------------------------------

NO! Mr. Spock's mine!

Bad wondering.

LOL-ing while type-ing

wondering

i think the title of the story should read oksana wears knee pads to court saying may i please the court.....instead of what it is now

Jacqueline13

Squeaky Shoes...it will be someone who just came over on a boat, who doesn't recognize her. Then, after being humiliated and laughed at, at parties...he'll snap and finally do away with her.

wondering

Posted at 12:56 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by Jacqueline13

So thats why the yachts there ... AHA!!!!

Squeaky Shoes

I'm still trying to figure out how the poor woman was a key witness to the assault charge when she wasn't there at the time of the alleged assault.

Posted at 12:52 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by Curious
_______________________________________________

cuz toxana will crawl in every low gutter looking for anything she can find to save face... only she made herself look 10 times worse by trying to get the testimony of a dying cancer victim

Jacqueline13

51 Wondering

LMAO. She carries the pads around with her in her pockets, knowing she will probbly have an event to use them at.

middleagedcrazy

@ Curious -- WE ALL KNOW this woman would never let FACTS get in the way of a good story.

I am a damsel in distress! I am an arteest! You OWE I money because I am beautiful! I fatal beauty makes men break into homes to get to I! I beauty and talent has made I a true symbol of Beautiful Womanhood! YOU VILL GIVE I MONEY!

tee hee

wondering

all mels lawyers have to do is to bring a piano into the court and get her to play and its all over ....

sharon

Posted at 12:56 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by wondering
**********************************************************

ROTFLOL..........

Squeaky Shoes

she's probably babby daddy shopping whenever mel has his daughter... sorry, ox but unless you find some blind, deaf & illiterate (or whatever the term is to blind people) you are never going to find a man that's not already had a vasectomy and completely broke

Bard59

I wonder when ROL is going to turn on her.

fuddyduddy

Music to my ears would be...Miss OG, your request for an increase in child support before the superior court of Los Angeles is DENIED! Gavel slams down!