Brittany Murphy's Mom -- Shared Bed with Monjack

8/17/2010 8:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brittany Murphy's mother told investigators that she shared a bed with her daughter's husband Simon Monjack after Brittany passed away ... this according to sources close to the investigation.

Brittany Murphy Mom Dating Husband
The L.A. Coroner's Office just released their report on Simon Monjack's death.

In the report, the investigator documents an exchange with a person whose name has been withheld -- but whom law enforcement sources have identified as Brittany's mother, Sharon Murphy.

According to the report, the investigator and the unnamed person (Sharon) were going through the master bedroom in the Hollywood Hills home that Simon shared with Brittany ... when (Sharon) pointed to one side of Simon's bed and identified it as "her side of the bed."

0817_sharon_simon_britney_excerpt_10Sharon also told the investigator that certain prescriptions in the nightstand -- bearing the names Sharon Murphy and Sharon Monjack -- were also hers.

The report doesn't suggest sexual contact between the two.

Sociopaths are Sad

You people are so unbelievably harsh. Sure it looks weird, but that's b/c these people only had each other. They were ostracised throughout Hollywood, mocked, cruelly made fun of constantly.

Sharon probably has no friends and lived for her daughter. And when her daughter died she slept in the same bed as Monjack TO FEEL CLOSER to Brittany. I know it sounds weird and it opens up the door to all sorts of unhealthy stuff, but being close to Simon probably (in her mind) made her feel closer to Brittany. Sharon seems unable to deal with reality. (As were Brittany and Simon as well).

In short, I think this is/was a very ****ed up family. And people saw how ****ed up they were and instead of helping them they mocked them and ****ed them up even more. Which is always the way isn't it? You would think that when people are in trouble someone would step up to the plate and help them but it's usually the other way around...bunch of vultures. And you are mocking them even now!!

So, please, have some compassion for this poor woman. Even if she did have sex with Simon, I think (as messed up as it sounds) that she only did it to feel closer to Brittany. It's like when someone has died you want to talk to people who knew them...get as much information as you can about what they liked, how they used to be.

Crack open a psychology text-book. Y'all don't know how she feels if you have never been in her shoes. They are all lost.

Mayra

I feel sorry for both the mother and the daughter. The guy was gross. I have to wonder if Brittany or the mom would have gotten mixed up in drugs if it weren't for him. Maybe it was one of the women that started it first, but I don't know. I personally think it's no one's business what the mother and the son in law were doing, anyways.

Tylene

I thought there was something fishy the first time I heard the story about her passing. This whole family has some serious secrets in the closet!!

Sociopaths are Sad

I mean Simon went on record saying that Sharon lives upstairs and he lives downstairs so he was obviously trying to hide that they shared his bed at times (maybe most times, who knows). But again, Sharon is emotionally unstable and very needy. And Simon, as manipulative as he was, was super-messed up as well.

I truly think Simon loved Brittany, yet also used her. And I think Sharon did too since Brittany was supporting them both. Brittany had A LOT of pressure on her. It's becoming increasingly clear to me that weak people attract other weak people and/or people who will take advantage of them. Sad and unfortunate but true.

I don't know what Sharon will do now. Some creep will probably latch onto her and use her for her money (that Brittany left her) and/or her notoriety (to get famous). Or, sadly, Sharon may have nothing more to live for which I hope is not the case. This is so unbelievably sad. I hope we don't hear of another death. Take care of yourself Sharon!!! Rest, get youreslf together, get in a good place so you can find a good person and not someone who will use you.

Don't feel guilty/bad for anything. Love/Grief makes people do crazy things! Don't listen to all the haters. They are probably all 12 years old anyway and haven't experienced losing their daughter.

Peace.

Charmin

Harsh my ass.....are you crazy? The daughter dies, the husband dies a few months later and it comes out he's been sleeping with his dead wife's mother??? And Mommy is the last one standing??? It's too strange. LE needs to seriously re-open these cases and open their damned eyes while they're at it. Too much coinky-dink going on here.

Ken

We live in a wild society. ... I'm sure is lots of crazy stuff we don't know about that is going on would blow you away. ... truth is stranger than fiction. ... boo yah. ...

bob

She seems fairly tap-able.
Whats the prob , Bro?

Anony Moose

I wonder if they got it on right after her funeral. She was probably better in bed than Brittany. Doesn't look too bad for an older woman. I'd throw her a bone, but I wouldn't stick around and let her feed me breakfast.

Charmin

#150. Posted at 10:51 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by bob
She seems fairly tap-able.
Whats the prob , Bro?

It's not about whether "mom" was "tappable" or not bob. It's about her daughter is dead and her daughter's husband is now dead as well. I doubt "mommy" was just snuggling son-in-law in the bed....i have a little perv in me but......this story grosses me out.

bearie04

I KNEW IT..I CALLED IT MONTHS AGO WITH BRITTANY'S DEATH..THIS IS SOO ****ED UP..if this is true and they r looking into their deaths as possibly being mold related shouldnt she be checked too..she should be sick from it if shes staying in the same house

Left Coaster

Sounds weird and certainly worth the authorities giving it a second look... but I'm withholding further judgment.

Shaydie

#45 Amber: I love you.

Paul Marco

Okay...Looks like I'll have to explain this mess but I don't want to.

Don't blame Brittany Murphy's death on this freak show. Honey, it was going on long before she passed on.

I think mommy and daughter had been double-teaming Simon for a long time.

I don't want to play detective but I suppose it was the typical mother/daughter against the world scenario. Mommy poisoned baby against daddy telling her that he and everyone else wants to use her - blah blah blah..............And dummy believed it...

lili

The second I read that she found Simon dead also, I knew something was seriously off, and considered her a murder suspect in both of their deaths. The nature of the living conditions clearly indicated that the mom was not helping her while she was alive. What a sicko. She's prob on drugs as well. Funny, didn't the coroner find nothing wrong, nothing unusual in B's death?

I'm suspicious of the coroners that find nothing unusual about B's death, MJ's death, I just do not buy it! Someone paying them off, like they pay off the doctors to prescribe? Sheesh!

lili

I DO NOT CUDDLE UP WITH MY FATHER IN LAW WHEN I'M GRIEF STRICKEN! NO, I DO NOT CRAWL INTO HIS BED!!!

SICK!!