Brittany Murphy's Mom -- Shared Bed with Monjack

8/17/2010 8:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brittany Murphy's mother told investigators that she shared a bed with her daughter's husband Simon Monjack after Brittany passed away ... this according to sources close to the investigation.

Brittany Murphy Mom Dating Husband
The L.A. Coroner's Office just released their report on Simon Monjack's death.

In the report, the investigator documents an exchange with a person whose name has been withheld -- but whom law enforcement sources have identified as Brittany's mother, Sharon Murphy.

According to the report, the investigator and the unnamed person (Sharon) were going through the master bedroom in the Hollywood Hills home that Simon shared with Brittany ... when (Sharon) pointed to one side of Simon's bed and identified it as "her side of the bed."

0817_sharon_simon_britney_excerpt_10Sharon also told the investigator that certain prescriptions in the nightstand -- bearing the names Sharon Murphy and Sharon Monjack -- were also hers.

The report doesn't suggest sexual contact between the two.

lalaland

Is anyone really surprised by this? Seemed pretty obvious to me. Pretty effin' sick. She'd better find a place to hide for the rest of her life, because she's going to be treated like a leper by anyone who knows who she is.

Stephen Siegel

kinky...sometimes gettin the stink on fills the void.

WD41

Ewwww!!

lis

I dont think it is sick they didnt say they where having intercourse. I think they slept togethor because in Sharons mind she knew how much Simon meant to Brittny and they only had each other,after brittneys passing. So sad for all of them. Whats sick is you all judging based on the fact tmz said NO sexual relations.

Nancy

Really, really creepy.

BMK

She said "her side of the bed.", not "my side of the bed." She was obviously referring to Brittany.

cindy

Maybe the mom and the husband both wanted to sleep in the same bed that Brittany slept in to feel closer to her. They missed her. Then, again it is a bit strange.

CJ

Holy Creepfest, batman!

Fran Reno

With two people dying of similar cir***stances, as a detective looking at this situation, I think I would be looking more under the surface (obviously they have). Things are not always what they appear to be, and I'd almost lay money on it, that "Mama" had some hand in their deaths instead of just sleeping in their bed. What a sickening thought, egh!

carol

Simon's death is no loss. He creeps me out just looking at him. Sharon's death won't be a loss either. Brittany didn't deserve to die - she is the loss in that trio.

Anony Moose

Everyone who is saying that she would have said "my" instead of "her" please re-read. The coroner is the one who is relaying a quote to him by her. She told the coroner it was "her" (meaning Sharon's) side of the bed. She said "my" to him. People here have some serious reading comprehension issues.

Melissa

I CALLED IT!! AFTER BRITTANY DIED YOU COULD TELL SOMETHING WAS UP WITH THESE TWO!!!!!! GROSS!!!

Adele

214 - absolutely. Couldn't agree. I've shed plenty of tears over Brittany passing but didn't waste one when that s***my husband of hers carked it. Wasn't surprised either, tbh.

Linda

AND WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BELIEVE THAT YOU TWO HAD NO SEX BUT SHARED A BED? CALL ME STUPID, NOT! NOBODY IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD SHARE A BED WITH THEIR DEAD DAUGHTERS HUSBAND! I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT SHE SLEPT IN THE SAME BED WITH HIM AND NOTHING ELSE. THAT IS DOWNRIGHT SICK AS HELL! I WONDER WHAT BRITTANY WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?! THAT REALLY IS DISGUSTING. THE STORY STINKS.

carol

Sharon turned Brittany against her biological father. Wouldn't allow him at the funeral. Seems to me between the "Sharon Monjack" perversion (that's how her name appears on prescriptions) and what she did to Brittany and very possibly doing the nasty with her son in law, plus her own neediness, Sharon needs to disappear for good. .