Brittany Murphy's Mom -- Shared Bed with Monjack

8/17/2010 8:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brittany Murphy's mother told investigators that she shared a bed with her daughter's husband Simon Monjack after Brittany passed away ... this according to sources close to the investigation.

Brittany Murphy Mom Dating Husband
The L.A. Coroner's Office just released their report on Simon Monjack's death.

In the report, the investigator documents an exchange with a person whose name has been withheld -- but whom law enforcement sources have identified as Brittany's mother, Sharon Murphy.

According to the report, the investigator and the unnamed person (Sharon) were going through the master bedroom in the Hollywood Hills home that Simon shared with Brittany ... when (Sharon) pointed to one side of Simon's bed and identified it as "her side of the bed."

0817_sharon_simon_britney_excerpt_10Sharon also told the investigator that certain prescriptions in the nightstand -- bearing the names Sharon Murphy and Sharon Monjack -- were also hers.

The report doesn't suggest sexual contact between the two.

TorontoDiva

Ugh.

Bubbles The Chimp

So when is the mother going to eat pills to her death? I give her 3 months.

REALbarbwire7

For the first time in a long time, I am speechless.

neicey

I agree with MJ what is wrong with sharing your bed, 'as long as its not for sex', and your not 'Jack The Ripper'!

Posted at 7:37 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by K

when people hear about sharing a bed they automatically think SEX, cuz that's all their mind is on.

CJ

Ick, I gotta go shower. I feel dirty after reading this post.

smokeylover33

I really hope they investigate the mom for murder.. I knew something fishy was going on.

suesch1950

ICK!

randi

I KNEW IT - I KNEW IT - I KNEW IT...i've been thinking something freaky deaky was going on with those two spaz attacks!!!

pdwestla

I had my suspicions! And now they are confirmed. Wow! That is a all-time low for a mother.

lolalulu

read it again - Sharon said quote: "that's HER side of the bed". She didn't say "that's MY side of the bed". It only suggests she was referring to Brittany as "her".

Shaydie

If it was referring to Sharon, the "her" wouldn't be in quotes! Read it correctly. Sharon actually said, "her" meaning Brittany! Stop making something out of nothing.

I wouldn't expect TMZ to realize this because with all the horrible grammar they use, I'm sure they're unaware about punctuation rules.

Cheryl

She should be ashamed - whether she did it or not and whether something happened (insinuated) or not. Why report all this while these people are no longer living to defend themselves and why admit to doing something as discussing as sharing a bed with your daughter's husband?

Marie

Maybe they both just lay there in the bed unable to sleep and just talking about how they missed Brittany Murphy.I don't think mother-in-law and son-in-law had sex.TMZ needs to stop insinuating things that cannot be proven.Just because two people are in a bed together does not automatically mean they are having sex.Some people eat in bed,some people do their homeworks in bed with their friends.

jonme

It's possible that she was just there to comfort ths guy because he was obviously a mess. I'd like my mind to keep it clean, so keep ya guttermind away from mine, hear?

Amberline

Pretty jacked up. Makes you wonder if the mother killed both of them. Pretty funny how one died after the other & the mother was the only one there that found the both of them. Pretty damn suspicious.