« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Devon James' Mom -- My Daughter Belongs in Jail

8/17/2010 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Devon James can't even convince her own mother that Tiger Woods fathered her 9-year-old son -- in fact, her flesh and blood thinks Devon is such a money-grubbing liar ... she belongs behind bars.

081210_devon_mom_video
Outside of court in Manatee County, Florida -- where the Tiger Woods paternity case was thrown out today -- Devon's mother Sandra Jane Brinling claims her daughter filed the suit against the golf star "to make money" and "deserves jail time" for allegedly abusing the justice system.

As we first reported, James -- one of Tiger's 8.5 million mistresses -- wanted the golfer to submit to a DNA test to prove his paternity ... but the judge wasn't having it.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

emerald

I thought the mum and the kid both went on tv when this money grabbing ho tried to claim Tiger was the father, then stated there was already a DNA test that proved who the father was, it had been done years ago and it sure wasn't Tiger lol!! Don't blame the mum for her daughter's claims, the mum has been out there from day one calling her daughter a liar! Devon of course being into conspiracy theories claims the DNA test was a fake, it was a cover up and even the alleged father (who's in jail now) wanted in on the action saying her mum stiffed him lol!!! Glad the Judge threw it out - not sure this gold digger will go away just because of that though, she'll just claim it's a definite conspiracy lol!!!

harleystpeters

Mother knows best ----

ARTOFWAR

...If we simply were just to imprison all women, that are money grubbing opportunists after men's money.
We would have to build larger prisons. Say one about the size of Texas.....Artofwar

Sammie

Would that this were Lindsay's mom! Good for her.

Sincerity

@dede

Thank you! I, too, was under the impression that the child's actual paternity was settled quite some time ago. I applaud Ms. Brinling for her candor. Her daughter doesn't seem to have a "maternal" bone in her body considering the child's been in Ms. Brinling's custody almost since day one. I'm quite sure SHE KNOWS her daughter better than anyone. Hate him or love him, this kid certainly isn't Tiger's. You HATERS really need to give it a rest!

Kay

Her daughter was not even raising her own child, and by her wanting a DNA test from Tiger to get money it speaks loud about the kind of person she is. I always told my children that if they are wrong I will be there to help to deal with the punishment, but if they are right I will be first to defend them.

As for her looking like a man, it is not how someone looks that makes a parent. It's a person's actions.

Great Job Grandma stand your ground with your daughter.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

The mom is just as crazy as the daughter is.Are they related to the Lohans?

pat

I have one question.

What is she doing outside the court room? Heck, the daughter didn't even show up.

Another nut looking to get her picture taken.

devonjames exhusband

this is not the first time devonjames did this with her exson when devonjames got the results that pele watkins was the father she tried to claim a hockey player matt was the father but he took a dna to prove he wasnt . also devonjames did this with her other children even when she had there dna devonjames would try to claim someone else even go as far as sending the sonagram to there mothers

Massage London

Resources like the one you mentioned here will be very useful to me!This is exactly what I've been looking for.Thanks a lot.Keep blogging.
Massage London

Lady Carolyn

Like I said in the beginned Tiger Woods is not the first or the last to cheat on his wife. All these others Actor that people loves is coming out about their affair. Are your saying they got Aids or HIV let talk now. Wait I forgot people was saying these things about TIger because he's a black man now that the white man is getting caught no one saying anything about that. A man is going to be a man is a woman down the panty.

tantr

Terrible things happen in families. It is really bad. tantric massage london

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2