Aero Assault

Perry Shoves Steven Tyler Off Stage

8/18/2010 1:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained video ... showing Aerosmith guitarist Joe Perry hip-checking Steven Tyler off the stage and into a crowd at a concert in Toronto last night ... and it didn't look like no accident.

Screen Shot 2012-07-12 at 2.28.31 PM
It all went down during a performance of "Love in an Elevator" -- first, Steven playfully bumped Perry ... and then Perry retaliated bumping Tyler right back ... sending him face first into the crowd.

Tyler eventually got up -- with some help from Joe -- and then announced, "It ain't gonna happen again, baby."

As you may have heard -- the band has had some issues lately ... in fact Tyler told us the band "damn near" split earlier this year.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Mel

Fuunnnnnny!

haha

That's dangerous, dude, he could've broke a hip.

KenzieQ

Dude looks like an OLD LADY.. I don't want to watch his old monkey face on American Idol, So I guess I won't be watching anymore :/

chris

write the whole story!

it was all in good fun and anyone there heard that!

Bubbles The Chimp

That was just a playful bump by both of them. Typical TMZ trying to make something out of nothing to feel a news post spot.

randomsausage

Tyler's face now resembles that of a bulldog chewing a wasp

seraf666

Wow... can you imagine if he did break something (he is an old dude afterall)... ha ha ha... two bitches booty bump each other...

Dave

Thanks TMZ, you owe me 28 seconds of my life back. That was nothing. A$$ clowns!!!!

CJ

I think we know now how Joe Perry feels about Steven Tyler becoming an American Idol judge.

Steve's gotta watch out and make sure he doesn't break a hip or something. He's no spring chicken.

Joe

I’m sorry, but pushing Steven off the stage was not being playful. Joe is getting sick & tired of Steve’s bullsh*it. I’m wondering if Steven is back on the drugs and that’s causing the tension in the band? (Before you act like that’s not a possibility – remember he just relapsed last year and was back in rehab). My guess is that Steven will die of an overdose sometime in the next year or two. Sorry, just my opinion. OH…and who the hell is paying to see these old guys sing Love in a Elevator over and over again. Sad.

Prince Von A-Hole

Typical Mario, OOPS Harvey making something out of nothing.

RyogaVee

Looked Playful to me.

Superman

He barely touched him. It looks like a big making something out of nothing.

pryncera

Just curious, did anyone at TMZ watch this tape? Did you notice Steve give Joe the hip check FIRST. It was retaliatory and rightfully so. Joe just has better balance and is not as messed up in the head I guess.

Geoff

Why did that guy hit an old lady?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments