Snooki to Judge: They Got Nuthin!!!!

8/18/2010 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Snooki from "Jersey Shore" (like there's another one) just pled not guilty to three charges following her arrest on July 30 in Seaside Heights, New Jersey.

081910_snooki_mug
Snooki -- who was not present today in Seaside Heights Municipal Court -- faces misdemeanor charges of disorderly conduct, creating a nuisance and annoying people at the beach (for real).

As we previously reported, Snooks plans on fighting the charges tooth and overly-manicured nail.

Snooki's next court date is set for September 8 ... she faces a couple of hundred dollars in fines if convicted.

Elle...

What I dont get is why this girl makes so much and all she dose is make women look like crap.. she is begging paid to act a fool and when she gets older is she dont die from the drinking or something else she will feel stupid and if she has kids I feel for them.. MTV should be ashamed to promote such acts on tv.. and they wonder whats wrong with the youth of this country Plz... Why dont they show civilized ppl in socitey instead of this house full of nasty angry drunk fools? this ppl are really sad.. it's just sick to me that ppl sit and watch these ppl make fools of themselves..snooki is a drunk little girl the jwow girl look like a hooker/ fake thug... ronni is a drunk with major anger problems/angalina same nasty drunk.. pauly d a over tanted sick drunk.. who puts down women... and for the so called situation.. which is a good name for him since he has a situation with his face and the way he also treats women... and that vinny boy same treats women nasty and has a drinking problem and should have skipped the parties and went to law school.. now he will not end up with a job because he is all over tv degradeing women and driking .. MTV is now trash tv... hell teen mom is a better show..lol now what dose that say... what has the world come to...

neither of these two sluts

i just look at this whores face and I wanna just PUNCH the friggin pig out.....fat azz donkey!

truthiness

Remember when she provided commentary for the show on VH1, Undateable? What makes this pig dateable, I wonder.

Muppet

Seriously?? This is the type of trash our children are subjected to on television??? Can we not get some decent shows for our children to watch? Parents all over the world are trying to discourage this type of behaviour in their teens. People aren't going to get paid to display this type of behaviour except on these stupid shows. Any other young person trying to pull off these stupid stunts will find themselves in a pile of trouble. I for one, am fed up with reality (bullsh*t) tv. Why anyone would watch this trash is beyond me. If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot then....

Sara

Ugh, my boyfriend had court today with her, so happy she didn't show. She needs to stop. Really, just stop. Said it to her face, and her intelligent response was to flip me off and belch. Smooth, and very sweet.

ThatsPrincessToYou

We were down in Seaside when this happened and all she kept saying is, don't you know who I am? I'm Snooki! You can't do this, I'm SNOOKI!

All of the JS people should jump off a cliff and relieve the world of their disgusting show. BTW, Seaside Heights is the slum of the shore. It's nothing more than a ghetto. That must be why this trash hangs out there. They can be popular amongst the lowlifes......

Dan

Man she is one ugly ****! There isn't enough beer in the world to make me lower my standards to touch that no matter what the mood. Can't we ship this mess to Iran or something?

villcat

This Snooki person really bothers me (but yet I'm still here posting). The "duck face", the annoying voice, the sheer celebrated ignorance and not to mention I really feel uncomfortable about short people and she is overly short and seemingly spiteful. Sorry to say, I felt a surge of sudden joy when that dude punched her in her face a while back. It was like the feeling you get when you bite into a piece of chocolate. Looking at her in those pics getting arrested, it's like seeing a midget on steroids getting led away by the long arm of the law.

..Anyway, that's just my two-cents

RIP

She needs to go to jail for just be a fat ugly midget.

Jim

HA!!! I thought my computer screen had a couple of dirty spots and went to get the windex and cleaned the screen. The dirty spots turned out to be her runned mascara. HA!!!!

Jen

What a beast!

bob

I'd bang her but I would make sure to wear about 3 Jimmy Hats.

Jon-Paul Stone

Snooki is so dumb. She is not Italian, and she is not from New Jersey. She has to get spray tanned to try and look like she has olive skin, but it comes out more orange than tan and she ends up looking like an umpa-loompa. I wish Snooki, and the rest of the Jersey-Shore "guidos" would just go away and go back to where they came from.

perro

CHANA

Vegas Wrestling

So genius will spend thousands on a lawyer to fight something that if convicted will get her 2-3 hundred dollars in fines???

Worst part, she can afford to do so. Anyone else see a problem??

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments