Jeff Goldblum

Has a Mini Pony

8/19/2010 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt

Chelle/aussie

jeff goldblum is and has always been gorgeous - leave his
pony tail alone. anyway, there's nothing worse than men sheepishly
going off and shaving their heads - it's SO unflattering. Hair
left long(ish) is softer and sexier.

alisemaria

C'mon TMZ, play fair. Oops, I forgot - 'fair' isn't in your DNA. Jeff is much better looking & cooler than this pic shows.

Rae

Dear Jeff,

Your ponytail is dumb.

Love, Rae

Jennifer

Jeff Goldblum is not gay, dead, or an old pervert. No one shall speak ill of the Goldblum! Pony tail or not, hes still cooler than you.

kim

I believe his hair is this way for the role in he's playing in Prisoner of Second Avenue. And he isn't really rockin' the pony tail as a style, he's just tieing the hair back so it doesn't blow around in the wind! Can't wait till he cuts it short - which is when his super-sexiness appears!

Leave Jeff alone!

South Beach

This doesn't belong on ANY age, it's laughable. What's next, a comb over?

kim

Leave Jeff alone!

Jamie

Very Paul Revere...

lipstickchick

Where are my scissors?

Naomi

Jeff - Get into your "Silverado" duds & do some pony promotion pics.

Paulita

Jeff Goldblum doesn't have classic good looks, but his mannerisms are so cool. Geena Davis saw something & married him Laura Dern, ahhh.

Carole

Firty of all, Jeff's on Law & order not Criminal Minds. Secondly, where does anyone get the idea he is a "pervert?" he Third GAY? Untrue but, as Seinfeld would say "Not that there's anything wrong with that." I've known Jeff since he was 7-He's brilliant, talented , a terrific person-and yes, lose the tail Jeff! I wish someone would give him a part where he could play the piano-He's great!

gassy

What I'd like to know is "What is he going to do with it"? Hey, these Hollywood jerks are capable of the most disgusting behaviour. It wouldn't surprise me if his intentions with this mini-horse were less than honorable - maybe evil. And, does anyone know what the sex of the mini-horse is? I'd like to know that. I think I'll call PETA and talk to them about the pervert and his new sex partner. IMO, horsing around with animals is abusive.

Paula77

Hi
Jeff stay home with your cute horse and Stay away from Law & Order. Used to watch and with you on I can't stand it. All you do is stand around and look stupid or try to play the piano.
Get lost.