Justin Bieber Throws Himself Off a Cliff

8/20/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber tempted fate at an exclusive resort in Barbados on Wednesday -- because for some terrifying reason ... the 16-year-old singer decided to throw himself off an enormous cliff.

082010_bieber_video_splash
Okay, so the cliff was barely 10 feet above the water -- but still ... pretty bad ass.

Though it doesn't change the fact that the Biebster seriously needs some boogie-boarding lessons.

hanna41

and in this infinite universe why does this lame-ass, no-talent little boy warrant notice? what a mystery...

Jack

Look at all the upset computernerds!! ha ha. I think he´s cool in a small people kind of way. He is a kid and will grow.

Muppet

Why is this kid always photographed alone? Doesn't he have any friends to hang out with? I don't see any other kids up on the "cliff" on in the water. So he's obviously alone - except for the ever-present paps.

Posted at 12:15 PM on Aug 20, 2010 by Carvey

He's not alone, watch the video there's other people going up with him. He has lots of friends, he just can't be with them because he's so far away from where he grew up, but there are some in the video with him. Have a look again and you'll see this. He's really a nice kid. Everyone needs to stop hating on him, just shows the jealousy in people.

Julie

I know where that is - been there twice. The Crane resort in Barbados. Very nice! But I wouldn't say "exclusive."

monkey86

there is nothing "bad ass" bout this... ppl jump off of cliffs here all the time that are up to 50 and higher

mickey

"Pretty bad Ass" ARE u fnnn kidding me. Howard where do u find these people and could i please have their job

Booger

I bet he screamed like a girl when he jumped.

Noel

I have jumped off of diving boards higher than that. BIG DEAL!!!

San

I don't get it. Y the hell is every one after this kid. R u all jealous or something. Hes just 16. Let the kid have some fun and grow up all of u.

Matt

Too bad there was water below....

Pam M

Check out Bieber's private concert

lipstickchick

This is almost as edgy as his 'I snuck out of my house and got grounded' story.

Fire0826

I imagine the people who want him dead are uneducated. The people who hate him are uneducated. And everybody else who just doesn't like him is uneducated. It's good that nobody can do anything about this comment. Yeah, I know. You suck. Justin Bieber can kick all your hater asses any day.

bleona-watch this justin

You breaked my heart....i cry every night before i go to sleep just to see your face once at all....its horible the feeling that i never ever ever see u...cuz i guess u are too far away...i still have a hope to see your face or talk with u..I'm desperate..!!!
Sorry For my bad english..And im sorry that sorry is never enough

justinbieberluver

he's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments