Lil Romeo -- Ripped on His 21st Birthday

8/20/2010 4:35 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Master P's son Lil Romeo celebrated turning 21 just like any average celebuspawn rapper/actor ... by showing off his lean, buff chest at Millions of Milkshakes in West Hollywood yesterday.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson

By the looks of his physique, Romeo can have his cake and eat it too.

John Stone

Tell that boy to pull up his damn pants.

yomama

That's Meagan Good beside him. Are they dating!? She is 8-9 years his senor. Woah

Laffn Bear

I wonder why some people can not see how foolish and childish they look?
There is a reason it is called "underwear." Time and a place for everything and public ain't it.
If they serve food, are there no health laws?
Oh yeah, a rapper/actor. No responsibility and no limits to behavior.
What a fool!

Laffn Bear

Message to Lu
As to who is the douche? You have proven you are.

jim

I would not go into a place that served someone without a shirt on. They just lost my business....

neenee

I agree with # 's 2,3 & 8

#4 read my mind

Kesh

Ya'll All Haten Romeo Is Handsummmmm With Or Without His Shirt On...

neicey

is he the new michael jackson?

Posted at 9:35 AM on Aug 20, 2010 by MIDNIGHT TOKER

What??? I don't get it.

Lu

Laffin Bear. I bet that gives you a sense of relief that I am now "the douche". I guess I have to share that title with you since you made 2 different posts when you could have just made one. Douche on Douche bag.

Nikki

Wow lay off, this kid has been a straight A student all his life, and I am glad all he is holding is a cake, becuause most 21 year olds would have a picture where they are stone cold drunk and out there mind. Does he need to pull his pants up yeah, but is he a spoiled rich kid, by no means no. He has done everything by the book all his life, and is a role model to kids, and does a lot for children's charities and promotes students to do well in school, and the boy is in college, how many of the real rich kids are doing that! Paris, Kim, Nicole? Yeah I didn't think so!

Lu

Nikki!!!! VERY WELL SAID! THANK YOU! As I said before "he probably has a good head on his shoulders" I got called a douche for defending the kid.. SO EAT THAT LAFFIN BEAR

panchang810

Wow, so many haters and envious freaks in here. The kid has never been involved in any negative acts and has only produced megahit album. His dad also is one of the few positive fellows in hiphop world and is a very devoted father and husband despite his wealth.

These haters who obviously know nothing about the background of this kid are throwing toxic remarks that sound so moronic. So he wears his pants below his undies, is that crime? Why judge him for his appearance? And for the idiotic envious nerd who said this kid looks like an ugly woman, have you seen yourself lately infront of the mirror? For all we know you look like a mangled rat.

Give this kid a break particularly to those who don't even know him and his family. I myself is not privy of his life but who am I to judge him just because he has such great body and cute face. Get a life, all you envious morons.

jamie

Ummm.....no shirt....in WeHo??? Says so much!!!!! LOL!

redbone21

um um GOOD!!!!

Janet

Pull up your pants dude! You look like a low life gang member!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments