Michael Jackson Fans To Protest Dr. Murray Hearing

8/22/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray won't just face the judge in his manslaughter case on Monday -- we're told an army of MJ fans are planning a little surprise of their own ... in the protest department.

0820_michael_jackson_conrad_murray_EX_tmz

A rep for Justice4MJ -- the fan group planning the demonstration -- tells TMZ that scores of Jackson fans plan to attend ... and it's all going down on the freeway overpass near the L.A. courthouse.

We're told when the hearing ends ... the protesters plan to march from the courthouse -- then quickly split for the overpasses as Murray makes his exit.  They will bid Dr. Murray adieu as he drives off -- probably not in the friendliest of ways.

But we're guessing the protest is the least of Dr. Murray's worries.

im4us

OK, MJ is NOT alive for crying out laud! And DR. Murray is a "fall guy" for the REAL killers! Latoya ( and brothers) says it will all come out, and all the players will be known. Of course they had to hire thier own detective as LAPD had ONE person on this case. Needless to say, the family is finding out way more than has been reported. While I agree that Dr. Murray had a hand in it and should be prosecuted, I also believe everyone responsible will be known. But GO GET "EM protesting. Wish I could be there! I wouldn't look for a big sentence or a sentence at all on this guy. I hope the protests scare the crap out of him. The whole truth will come out someday.....

kathy40

ALL those saying MURRAY IS INNOCENT must have been there that fateful morning of June 25th and maybe THEY gave MJ the string of medication and then the PROPOFOL. The autopsy report states that "the overdose was administered by ANOTHER. Oh, no sorry haters.....of course the JACKSON family PAID them to falsify the report, isn't this YOU"R TRUTH, if you're an IGNORANT D***azz, it is!!!!!

MJFANS GO GET the KIller. Wish I could be there tomorrow!

Horndog

When all 3 of you have finished your little protest you can stop atJuicy Berry (tm)for some frozen yogurt. They do take food stamps, don't they?

Alissa

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! GOOD I HOPE THAT MAN FEELS HORRIBLE IN THE PLACE HIS HEART IS SUPPOSEDTO BE! LUV YOU MIKE, YOU'LL GET THE JUSTICE YOU DESERVE! R.I.P. MY KING!!!! DR. CONRAD MURRAY, LIFE IMPRISMENT ISNT ENOUGH FOR YOU!

im4us

What an uneducated idiot. What a sick mind. How could you want ANYONE to be in hell? Are YOU the judge and Jury? No, God is and you had better make your peace with him as you will be there someday. And by the way, you won't be seeing MJ there. How many lives have you touched? And don't come back with your "pedophile" answer! Were you there in his bedroom? You need to get some facts straight before you are HAPPY someone is "burning in hell". I am sorry for you man. Please get some help!

kathy40

@All. I have such a bad feeling about the LAPD and the Prosecutor. I'm afraid they won't go to allthe trouble needed to get everything OUT in this case. First let Dr. Murray on the loose for 2 days knowing he was THE ONLY person there when MJ died. Then they did not take away his practising licence and n they did not arrest and HANDCUFF him like they did MJ in back in 2003. This makes me wonder, wether or not they still hold a grudge, because when they RAIDED all his properties in LA and NEVERLAND they came up with NOTHING to INCRIMINATE him. The way the Santa Barbara police handcuffed him back then, putting the cuffs too high up and hurt him. Then they locked him up for some 45 minutes in a DIRTY men's bathroom, mocking him, trying to "take away his pride" like MJ himself said in the 60 minutes interview. Just the fact that he COMPLAINED about them on tv (they denied everything) makes me suspicious whether he will get the justice he deserves. And then there is the DA. Who tells me he wouldn't like to "retaliate" to set things RIGHT for his old colleague TOM SNEDDON. CALI***********??? I know this sounds PARANOID, but I can't shake these uneasy thoughts. I just hope I'm proven wrong, Oh GOD, please let me be wrong about this!

im4us

When it comes to MJ and justice, you can never be too paranoid imo. It's as much the courts so much as it is haters. For them to still allow him to practice tells me they don't think he is guilty. Even after he said all the meds. he gave him and the profonol was administered BY him. AND...they went back to 'clean up the site" and got rid of IV bags, the profonal and everything else he had hid in the closet. I am just glad that the Jacksons are on it with their own people. Only having ONE person on the "King of Pops" death tells me they don't give a hoot and would be happy for it and him to just go away.WE DEMAND justice and I pray that the Jackson family bring out ALL the players in the end as they said they would. The courts will have to acknowlege the facts that come out by their private investigators. I understand that there is alot we don't know quite yet , but they swear we will when it all comes down. But Murray IS the one admittedly that gave him the overdose and killed him. There are other players in this. I knew it from the beginning and we will know who and what in the end.

Mo

It's about time that Justice4MJ wakes up and smells the coffee, in other words - realizes that Mike ain't dead. It's ironic that Justice4MJ is fighting for justice for Michael Jackson, while they themselves are guilty of condemning Murray without a trial.

Justice4MJ needs to realize that ALL the info that we have been provided with regarding the Murray case came from 'sources', and mostly from 'unnamed sources'. It's the same thing that happened to Mike for years - being convicted by the public based on BS stories published by the media.

You can't fight for justice for one person, and do the exact same thing you are so angry about to the other person. That ain't justice.

Karolina

Dear Michael, have a wonderful Sunday :*

Karolina

Shae

MMMMM protesting....

mjfanalways

first Michael i love ya more .miss you and your beautiful smile.today august 22nd i turn 42 my birthday wish is to have Michael here with us.i wish that would come true.i really miss you angel.love and hugs sweetheart.

linny

Glad this is going ahead and if i lived in america i would be there. Murrays had his holiday and its time to pay the price. Im sick of reading about how murray didnt know this or that,he admitted to giving michael propofol,he wasnt trained to use it and it shouldnt have been used outside a hospital except in extreme cir***stances. Guilty by admission.I dont think he planned to kill him but he took the risk for the money. lOCK HIM UP.

Chic

I hope everything gos well tomorrow and in a dignified mannner.
Wish I could be there. Justice For Michael,RIP Michael.

Chris

I am so glad that Dr. Murray is not white or we would have Al & Jesse making this a race issue.

MJfan4ever

Michael is the best, and I'm sure he will get his justice! Miss u angel!